Daniel Ek

My main motivation for wanting this to happen now is so he can fire Arteta and we get to see the ‘Ek swings axe’ headline.

3 Likes

:facepalm: I see an excess of unimaginable low pun headlines with Viking themes coming our way, from the Sun and alike :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

“The Vikings are coming! Swedish tech billionaire prepares raid on London club!”

5 Likes

Why wait for the Sun?

@stroller and @arsenescoatmaker can rise to the challenge

3 Likes

Can’t wait :joy:

If he was involved in a scandal involving a jealous, ex girlfriend, who was drunk on lager, who attacked him in a well known clothes shop, we could see a headline like:

Flippin’ 'Ek
Hen pecked tech Ek, decked by sexy vexed ex, who necks Becks and then wrecks Next.

5 Likes

According to The Mail 2 years ago a group were interested in a take over:

Rather than rebuff talks, as previously had been the case with the Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov and Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote, the interested party were told KSE would entertain bids in the region of £1.7billion. A deal could not be made on that occasion but it did show that everyone has a price, despite what Kroenke said last week.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m prepared for anything here. I don’t think the Kroenkes actively are looking to sell, but I do think they have a price at which they probably would sell.

Edit: Oops, beaten by phoebica…

The ESL would of been a big thing for Kroenke. It’s classic Arsenal trying too cheat the system and imagine he would of been a big believer and supporter of this.
Think it would of pissed him off and think he might be tempted now for a sale.
Don’t know much about Ek but I’m not as excited as some with ex players being around it already.

6 Likes

It takes more than sticking a couple of ex players into key or even ceremonial roles to bring the DNA back anyway.

A fan owner, a rep or two on the board…it won’t mean much if ultimately we are still putting paycheck merchants like Willian out on the pitch.

Ek reached out to the supporters trust? Who gives a fuck, they are just a small interest group in a fanbase estimated at about 100m. Why not make the plans 100% public and build support if they are that good.

9 Likes

He probably thinks the club “died” the day Wenger left lol

Trying to worm his way into any new regime and get the fans onside. Henry is such a clown.

3 Likes

Yeah I won’t be surprised if Ek thinks giving a top job to an Henry or Vieira is the way forward.

What is Arsenal DNA anyway?

2 Likes

This is shaping up to end in tears if it goes through, the last thing this club needs is more fucking nepotism at the board room level and down.

7 Likes

stat DNA

3 Likes

Whatever it is, we left it back at Highbury.

8 Likes

A retro shirt

2 Likes

Numerous football IQ from people involved in the club that has all been lost. We have great football brains in Wenger, Keown, Adams, Bould, Dixon, O’Leary, Bergkamp, Overmars, Vieira and Henry. None of them are involved in the club. We don’t have any football IQ on the board or management. Then the fact one of the best scouting networks in the world, which we’ve just sacked on masse.

The club wants to make me vomit with the way it’s run

2 Likes

You don’t need former players for this.

For the record I don’t mind Vieira, Henry or Bergkamp back in some capacity but they haven’t really convinced in their former roles.

3 Likes