Dani Ceballos

Get this prick gone, shown he is not up for it. Gutted as showed so much last year!

Probably played that well to play for Madrid or get a move to another Spanish club

Cuellar fraud

10 Likes

Basque God, Basque Dogā€¦
fuck it

2 Likes

I maintain that he played good today.
Although, Arteta might as well brief the lad and explain to him that he will never make it as a #10.:rofl:

There is only one that can play that position, but he is binned.
Willian, Laca, Ceballosā€¦ all can fuck off.

1 Like

I swear Ceballos runs like heā€™s chafed.

1 Like

Ceballos realising his true potential at Valladolid next season.

Need to see him next to Partey and with a genuine #10 in front that he can link with. Heā€™s been treated very harshly right now IMO.

2 Likes

Been a disappointing second season for him so wouldnā€™t be a big loss

5 Likes

Skinny meth head. Didnā€™t cut the mustard in the end.

3 Likes

Probably better than what weā€™ve seen given no-one has really looked good under this awful Arteta-ball season but the fact he couldnā€™t even establish himself over Xhaka or Elneny is definitely an indication that heā€™s not worth further investment.

2 Likes

Had a great end to last season. For whatever reason we havenā€™t seen him continue that form.

Just a dud.

2 Likes

Think the quality of his performance at the end of last season was overrated anyway. Good but nothing to rave about.

4 Likes

He not a player I would miss has shown nothing that would make me think he should stay at the club. Just overhyped Madrid extra that looks decent on the eye but thatā€™s about it

2 Likes

I wonā€™t blame Arteta for Ceballosā€™ underachievement, I previously praised his technical ability, given the dross that we were watching regularly, but his decision making is really poor, especially when he keeps spinning like a ballerina before picking a pass, can keep him as a squad option but I wouldnā€™t lose any sleep over his departure.

2 Likes

He just doesnā€™t do anything exceptional, players being held back still display their quality in one way or another.

Also Iā€™d like us to move away from these slow arse players anyway, Ceballos, Xhaka, Elneny are so physically lacking. Not even talking about power here either.

4 Likes

Sounds like a pretty baseless rumor. I really doubt heā€™s going anywhere.

Statistically Dani is outperforming Xhaka in pretty much every way.

Passing progression Dani is slightly better, dribbling progression Dani is massively better over 100 yards more per match. Defensive actions, Dani is once again much better 3.5 tackles/interceptions per 90 vs Xhaka at 2.5.

Right now our best team would probably be Elneny and Dani with ESR ahead of them. Dani hasnā€™t had the chance to play with an actual 10 all season, think weā€™d see them linking up beautifully.

1 Like

Be strange for end the loan early if we arenā€™t signing a CM in Jan, personally donā€™t see why weā€™d do that.