Dani Ceballos

Real Betis is calling…

4 Likes

So unreal to have some Real whatever team calling

1 Like

Thank goodness we weren’t suckered into signing him permanently.

6 Likes

Still time for that mate don’t count the chickens yet haha

1 Like

I want to think he is better than this. But this is not what I thought we were getting.

Yeah just don’t make it a permanent signing, we know that now.

I thought he had a decent game.

I mentioned it before that I would have liked to see him a bit more advanced, slightly towards the left, and I was able to find a video of him playing in that position:

Looks so much better…

I don’t want to lose out on a talent like this.

1 Like

Ppl really are trippin, Dani is a top talent. One of his best attributes is pressuring opponents and winning the ball back, but our press is so incoherent i dont think he’s been able to show his best abilities. He’s also great at building from the back but our team is so static. He’ll leave and go to a team thats managed well and probably shine.

Btw, just looking through the stats he had 2 key passes, 90% pass pctg, 2 interceptions, 2 clearances. Seems like he had a pretty decent game, better than our average midfielder performs.

He was clueless as fuck when he had a good chance to get a shot on goal though, and instead looked for a penalty.

He copped a lot of heat but fuck I miss a healthy Ramsey, a mid that can actually score goals.

3 Likes

Another fucking big Zilch from boy wonder.

3 Likes

Thank God we didn’t sign him permanently and we have the option to fuck him back off to Madrid

1 Like

He’s Xhaka with castanets.

3 Likes

Starting to question if he’s fully Spanish. He sees the pass then plays it too short or too long every fucking time.

1 Like

Keep farming that extra credit my guy, calling this one right. Bland footballer.

3 Likes

Oh Dani boy, the hype, the hype is falling

4 Likes

Farm it @Stroller farm it all. More plain than paper.

1 Like

Maybe play him in his best position, in a team that actually can play football.

3 Likes

This guys a little pussy as well. Going down like he’s been shot because someone’s hand brushed his face. Weak mentality get the fuck out of here

Spanish mentality innit.

Get rid of every Spanish in this club.

Emery fraud

Arteta fraud

Bellerin fraud

Ceballos fraud

:es: :no_entry:

1 Like