Dani Ceballos

And if for any reason the loan needs to be extended then Real Madrid should pay us!!

3 Likes

People can post all the Statsbomb pics they want but this guy isnā€™t it.

Done sweet FA to justify spunking good money on him.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s why stats donā€™t mean shit sometimes. The guy has been largely useless but you check his stats and he looks like heā€™s been quality.

The thing with a lot of these stats is that they are better at showing who has been a good player already (which people who watch the player already know) and arenā€™t necessarily the best predictor of if the player will continue to be good.

There may be good reasons for decreased, or increased production for different players.

Lacazetteā€™s stats in 2016-17 for Lyon were great, but as we have found out, a factor may have been the league he was in for example.

Just like Pogba. Stats merchant

Pogba is an awesome talent and now that he finally playing in what looks to be a settled United team heā€™s showing his quality more.

1 Like

Vastly overrated player.

Would never fit into a Ferguson side at Man Utd.

Perfect fit for them right now.

Overrated by who? Most people run him down because thatā€™s what the pundits do. Pogba has everything, heā€™s a complete player and with some consistency heā€™ll comfortably shine as the best in his position in the league. Well after KDB.

You know me bruh I canā€™t turn a dig at Pogba down.

For me yes heā€™s an overrated player and doesnt live up to the hype, he is not what I would call an out and out world class player.

Youā€™d think that he was the second coming of Yaya Toure or better when in reality he cannot be the best player in your team, you wonā€™t go anywhere.

2 Likes

All due respect, but thatā€™s crap.

He was better at Juventus, granted.

You wonā€™t even hear a United fan saying Pogba is a complete player. Heā€™s far from it and thatā€™s why heā€™s overrated (given his price tag and weekly wages). Heā€™s got to be able to justify it and heā€™s not

1 Like

Pogba would be our best player if he played for us

He isnā€™t better than Auba so nope.

And thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about tbh

1 Like

Pogba would be a waste of space on Ozil levels if he played for us.

1 Like

That says a lot for our shitness lol.

In all seriousness, though, Iā€™ve been wondering how Pogba would fit into our side. He wouldnā€™t be our best player (those accolades would still go to Leno and Auba)

I think Pogba would cut a disinterested figure here. Heā€™d perhaps just be another Ozil but plays more like Guendouzi.

1 Like

A player like Pogba is exactly what we need. A powerful athletic midfielder that also has huge creativity.

Weā€™d play him further forward than he may be played at United and Iā€™m confident heā€™d be great here.

Moot point anyways.

1 Like

This is why stats can be very effective. Some guy on a forum saying X player is crap without watching his every performance means jack shit.

At least with stats they show everything the player has done for every minute on the pitch.

3 Likes

Xhaka, Guendooooozzi, AMN, ESRā€¦ weā€™re goodā€¦ nods

Ohh jeez how could I forget the other superstar in that fab five: Willock.

We are rock solid there for years.

6 Likes

What about when some ppl think heā€™s the bees knees and some think heā€™s shit?

Pogba shows signs every so often of a world class player, but not consistently