Dani Ceballos

Danny Murphy the miserable cunt was right about one thing in the MOTD assessment of yesterday’s game.

We have one too many technical midfielders. We need runners, we need headerers (not a word), we need tacklers.

Without an effective ‘B’, we can’t seem to get from ‘A’ (goalie, defenders) to ‘C’ (strikers)

Banned.

4 Likes

Should get his own thread.:woozy_face:

2 Likes

:facepalm:

Yeah I’m not expecting it… but the delta is like the grand canyon right now.

I think you’ve spelt shit wrong

6 Likes

I thought the plan was always for him to go back anyway?

**wants to leave Madrid

As if this constant stream of recent Coronavirus news wasn’t bad enough, now this for @Leper

3 Likes

LOL, tbf to the guy he stopped twisting like a ballerino under Arteta.

Funny thing is this player is the only player that resembles the type of midfielder we should have starting every game. He’s head and shoulders above the rest of the other options we have.

And he’s not even ours.

6 Likes

Not remotely surprising if he doesn’t want to stick around lol, must feel like an absolute waste of one year of his career.

9 Likes

He has this really irritating knack of holding on to the ball too long when the simple pass would suffice.

Had really high hopes at the beginning of the season. He was going to do nothing under Emery though, and then a change of manager has hardly helped him either.

Won’t be losing a wink of sleep if he goes back to Madrid based on what we’ve seen this season.

3 Likes

He’ll end up at Betis Sevilla or some medium club and have the occasional highlight that will go viral on social

2 Likes

Doesn’t suit the PL for me at least not at this point in his career particularly as he has suspect stamina.

A return to Spain sounds about right, was worth a punt but we should be looking elsewhere.

1 Like

I actually think with a run in the team and once he’s up to full fitness he’s our current best midfielder (appreciate that doesn’t mean very much)

Thought he played well to be honest.

Dani is statistically elite, he just needs someone as a manager that can elevate him like Arsene Wenger. We won’t sniff a midfielder of his caliber for years if we lose him which looks likely. But meh guess nowadays u just need someone who can run a lot to play midfield :joy::joy:

1 Like