Dani Ceballos

So the only two tactics in the world to choose from are guns blazing or mourinho style bus parking?? Lelellėl okay :+1::+1::joy::joy:

1 Like

If this incident had occurred a few centimetres closer to our goal, it probably would have been reviewed by VAR and Spurs would have had another penalty. Dani obviously knew of the loophole and proceeds to rugby tackle Dele Alli.

11 Likes

Really hope we can manage to keep him

Well given that you seem to categorize things in extreme terms, that seems to work well for you, no?

1 Like

Guy has to start for me, he changed the game when he came on and I don’t understand why him, Torriera and Guendouz aren’t all nailed on for every match, is there something in writing that permits us from playing without a donkey in midfield.

10 Likes

Curious, except for that burst(lasted about 5 minutes) once he came on, what else did he do?
I thought he did poorly personally. He was knackered 10-20 minutes in while Guendouzi was pressing like a mad man winning balls everywhere.
I think he is brilliant talent but reminds me a lot of Isco. Too fancy on the ball, extremely entertaining but doesn’t really create much.

Come on. We know why

3 Likes

I felt he massively helped our transition between the midfield and attack, he helped us play with a higher tempo and more confidence. I do agree he looked burnt out towards to end and seriously doesn’t look match fit but neither did Torreria all game and Xhaka literally never looks fit.

The thing about playing both Ceballios and Guendouz in the cm role is they never shy away and they are always looking for the ball, we have too many players who stand around doing nothing, not wanting the ball and not wanting to make space for others.

At home we have to be bold, players like Ceballios always have to be included in the lineup at the Emirates from the start.

5 Likes

Ceballos has to be included in away games too. A midfield of Xhaka, Guendouzi and Torreira is never a good idea.

6 Likes

Was looking down at them tugging at each other; it would be hard to call that a penalty due to Ali holding on to him the whole way; in fact I am pretty sure they were told to knock it off.

1 Like

Biggest plus on his performance was that the Liverpool game hadn’t affected his confidence.
Obviously his positioning at Anfield was wrong but he was also culpable with some poor judgement.
Club need to get his fitness up to speed now though.

His Liverpool game certainly signifies that there will be days when Ceballos will be very frustrating player to watch.
He is a risk taker, let see how precise he can be over the season.

2 Likes

The liverpool game was not on Dani, that was Emery setting the entire team up for failure.

Doesn’t mean he loses composure, possession and misplaces easy passes.

1 Like

You’re replying to the shit troll

I am two times Troll of the year. I know what I am doing. :grin:

8 Likes

Seems like we have a number of shit trolls here :rofl:

Man, they gotta buy Dani :charlie::torreira:

9 Likes