Dani Ceballos

Ramsiii

2 Likes

How could I forget :facepalm:

2 Likes

How can you forget the big man already? :sob:

1 Like

It’s 41.3 degrees celsius here. I blame the heat.

Wears it well :slight_smile: what an awfully long video

3 Likes

Welcome to the Arzenal Dani :arteta:

Good ebening

Was kinda hoping our 5 other signings would be hiding somewhere in the announcement video. Alas.

Is this a pure loan deal or potentially a transfer after a years loan ?

:eyes::wink:

WE ANNOUNCED A PLAYER!! :tada::tada::tada:

Absolutely buzzing to see him at The Arsenal! COYG

I already like him more than Ramsey.

3 Likes

Seems like Arsenic is a little naive as to this kinda stuff. You should set him up to retweet something false. Tell him Zaha has signed and then link him a 404 page, see if he retweets that :grin::grin:

1 Like

Pure loan, no option to buy

Agent Hector

4 Likes

Like that he is scratching his massive balls on the last pic.

8 Likes

Always liked that Bellerin kid and his jazzy style

10 Likes

Just need like 5-6 more spanish players, the Basque God to replace the Basque Brendan Rodgers as manager, yours truly to replace 3 fids as Head of Football and the Invincibles will seem like small time.

1 Like

Play him every fucking game now Emery I don’t want no fucking ecksplayning why he is not playing, put him in the middle of the fucking pitch, let him dictate the game supported by a couple of our other players that can press and clean up behind him and Özil so they can both do what they do best.

2 Likes

Thats the midfield sorted. Our attack is elite thankfully and have been woefully under supplied by our side ways passing midfield. This might have a much bigger effect than you would think. Having a player that can dribble past that first bank and hit a streaking Auba with an accurate through ball changes the entire dynamic of a match.
I’m well chuffed with this signing.
Now if we get Zaha :giroud3:

5 Likes

Agree and said as much above. A player who has the skill / awareness to break the first defensive line completely disrupts the opposition shape.

Glad that we’ve signed Ceballos but it will be the same old shit if the lad gets injured or doesn’t adapt. Need at least 2 of these kind of players in a squad, for depth and also when playing at home to give us even more guile / movement in the middle third when teams are more resilient defensively.

Great signing, can’t wait wait to see him link up with the attacking duo, now we just need to announce

1462380442_djkhaledanotherone

2 Likes