Dani Ceballos

Good deal this, a midfield of Torreira-Ceballos-Ozil for home games mind, should be quite enjoyable.

Like @Gladiator said, asensio is a winger, attacker, a final third player not exactly someone to be connected to ceballos who is closer to modric just not so defensively astuteā€¦ rougly it could affect the deal, but I donā€™t it should.

As a retired journalist, I simply prefer facts to hysteria. Arsenalā€™s problem has been owner negligence in the face of years of mismanagement by Ivan Gazidis, not that Kroenke hasnā€™t thrown good money after bad. How many times do I have to say it? Arsenal has actually spent more of the clubā€™s money than Liverpool has over the past four years. Theyā€™ve just done it stupidly, while Liverpool has been able to use that money to make more money on astute sales and more wisely in bringing in quality players. Youā€™re just so focused on standing on the street corner screaming ā€œspend some fucking money!ā€ at the top of your lungs that you canā€™t see the real problem under your nose.

Let me tell you another fact. Kroenke isnā€™t going anywhere. The Kroenke family will own Arsenal for many years to come. You can scream ā€œKroenke out!ā€ all you want, but youā€™re only making yourself miserable. The club will continue to operate under a self-sustaining model. So if you want Arsenal to be successful in the future, you might want to consider shifting your focus from the fantasy world in which you now live to something constructive like demanding that the club be run more intelligently than it has been in recent years. Thereā€™s a new front office team in place. Weā€™ll see how they do. Hold the Kroenke family accountable for that instead of wasting your time tearing your hair out about something that nobody can make happen unless you have enough money to make Stan an offer he canā€™t refuse. And Iā€™m pretty sure you donā€™t.

1 Like

Yay, this fucking discussion again.

7 Likes

BREAKING NEWS

Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos in London for Arsenal medical after clubs agree season-long loan, according to Sky sources.

Medical alert :exclamation:

1 Like

I agree.

AS and others have been saying itā€™s already done.

1 Like

The first time I read: ā€œDani Ceballos passed away at Arsenal medical.ā€ :arteta:

7 Likes

Great. Canā€™t wait for him to laugh at Mustafiā€™s willie under the showers.

2 Likes

Haha. It would just be Arsenalā€™s luck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And will still pass our medical

17 Likes

My insider sources say that the medical went through without any issues.

I even heard that Dani shaved his ballsack for the bollock fondling part. Wanted to make a really good first impression. Doctors were absolutely chuffed to bits.

Arsenal career off to a flyer

10 Likes

Easier than Madrid buying a new player :joy:

Easy like Sunday morningā€¦

1 Like

Still passed the medical.

1 Like

QFE :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry @Trion didnā€™t notice you get there first lol

2 Likes

I liked your post because I wanted to finally like my own post on OA :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
3 Likes

He does love a nutmeg :slight_smile:

I find it hard to believe he wonā€™t be the Modric successor. In other words we canā€™t buy him next summer.