Dani Ceballos

You guys are funny, you really want a mediocre af midfield and cancer football with doods that have not one ounce of technical ability in their body lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy: thas not my Arsenal.

1 Like

Who was wondering this?

If Ceballos doesn’t have the required level it doesn’t matter how much he costs. It’s this kind of justification that sees bums like Elneny win the lottery and find his way to be a player at this club way above his paygrade.

However, I like what I see of Odegaard so far.

1 Like

This forum needs to be a pit of never ending sadness and zero optimism considering the current circumstance we find ourselves in. Working every day to make sure everyone knows the future is bleak. Any deviation from that will be met with derision.

3 Likes

You did not remotely answer my question :slight_smile:

You are doing a terrible job then. The members of the positive gang is growing in numbers day by day. COYG :eggplant:

1 Like

Ceballos has been our best midfielder, already made 3 tackles for us so far, not really his fault team isn’t managed properly. He’s doing what he can to keep lolpool out and try to relieve pressure.

Stop the agenda. The guy has been terrible, he is nowhere near as press resistant as you make him out to be. He’s ponderous, his first touch is hit and miss and he loses the ball in key areas routinely.

6 Likes

The agenda against a terrible Xhaka who made not one tackle or interception against City when we played them and hardly got a sniff of the ball? Ceballos has done about 10 times the amount of midfield work today in the first 45 than Xhaka does in about 3 or 4 matches lmaooo

Xhaka is shit, but this isn’t about him. One things for sure I’d rather have Xhaka on the pitch today than Ceballos

1 Like

There are midfielders other than Xhaka & Ceballos in the world football.

Surely we can find someone more consistent and not shit?

1 Like

Not gonna happen under Arteta tho cuz he’s the root of the problem.

1 Like

Exactly man. So tedious that our team selections have been based on who’s been the least shit the previous week.

2 Likes

It would be much worse with Xhaka because he wouldn’t have won 1 ball yet, Dani has won the ball back a ton of times for us. We are getting pressed out of the game cuz Mikel doesn’t know how to manage, such an easy target this Arsenal side.

So shit. Again.

1 Like

Been a massive Ceballos defender but he’s been ass today. Liverpool’s pressing has been next level though and our defenders keep passing to someone pressed

1 Like

Major let down by my favourite expert analyst @BigWeng_4LYFE your Boy is showing to be a fekin braindead fraud Who needs 8 extra touches before releasing a shit underpowered pass.

3 Likes

Not to mention if you pass the ball to him with even a shred of pace he can’t control the thing lol

Ya know what tho, u guys did convince me that Xhaka would be better today. You don’t give the keys to the Ferrari to a grandma who’s gonna go 45 mph in the slow lane, you need to take that Ferrari on the autobahn. Arteta is the grandma who fits perfectly in her mini van (Xhaka) that can only put along.

Now if u ever wanna play some comprehensive attacking football one day u bring Ceballos the Ferrari out of the garage.