Dani Ceballos

Cambiasso, Sneijder and Eto’o, what a spine.

Then Cambiasso ended up at Leicester :joy:

Walter Samuel too.

2 Likes

Very conflicting performance. Some really good passing and defending at times but also made a lots mistakes that we could have been punished for.

2 Likes

MOTM

I can see that. Don’t think we had many good performers today.

I’m with you but it was more good than bad tonight.

1 Like

Tbf, credit to him for being more active offensively the past 2 games. Not sure if it’s because of Odegaard or feeling the pressure from Partey.

1 Like

Yeah tbf there was less of the spinarooneys

2 Likes

13 Likes

That gif is hypnotic

1 Like

He’s just really good. It’s about consistency now. The only thing he won’t do is score, but that’s fine from a double pivot in this formation. Improving team results will change the narrative around him completely.

3 Likes

He had some decisive moments last night. Great through ball to Bellerin to set up Auba’s first golden chance, great long ball to Saka to start the sequence that led to our goal, and showed fantastic defensive awareness and instincts to get back after Xhaka floated that awful cross field pass that handed Benfica a great chance. Watch that replay and he starts the play well outside our box, diagnoses the danger immediately, and then takes a great angle to sprint toward a spot he can intercept the cross. If that’s not perfect by Dani it’s an easy tap in.

4 Likes

Can we like, cancel his loan tonight?

@Stroller go at it mate

3 Likes

If only we had Arteta on loan. I’d cancel that yesterday.

Yeah because he’s backed this fucking dog in a manger. Reap what you sow.
We have 2 Spanish pricks derailing our season with a supporting cast of wankers.

1 Like

He will be what Adel Taraabt is.
Lot of promise but never fulfilled.
I hope we don’t buy Ceballos

Arteta, thou shalt play Elneny instead of this clown

1 Like

Guy got let off the hook, never wanna see him start for us agai

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE where are you ? your beloved Tapas Mark Noble is having a mare and nearly cost us THE SEASON !

10 Likes