Dani Ceballos

It’s a shame because he’s obviously really talented on the ball buy when it comes to tangible output he’s alnost nil. He’s definitely not one for us but at the right club he’s a very decent player.

Would’ve done him wonders if he didn’t run like he had chafed thighs.

3 Likes

Buy him please. Partey’s partner sorted for £22m :+1:

2 Likes

If he’s only 22m thats a fucking steal tbh. Arteta being shit has stiffled him, maybe a good thing as it’s got the price down? He’s quality.

2 Likes

Been class today needs to be consistent

Saw something this week about £22m/25m euros. If true I wanna be all over it.

2 Likes

£22m sounds a little steep given the financial situations of most teams.

6 Likes

Was fantastic in the first half, I’m not as high on him as some like @BigWeng_4LYFE @AW49, but not as low on him as others. I think 22 million quid is a decent price.

3 Likes

It’s okay but it’s not really pushing us on is it?

Who would we actually get for 22m that’s better? He’s coming into his prime and has all the obvious ingredients, it’s just about consistency. His best is clearly good. I won’t judge him on those early games playing with 3-4-3 with Willian in attack, Auba wide etc. There was no one for him to pass to and link up with. He dominated West Brom as well.

3 Likes

Ideally I’d prefer another elite player to partner Partey, but do we have the money for that ?

Better to invest a little bit more and get a proper #8.

I just want to say a general point that building a team based on RM rejects is a very valid strategy.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but out of the 2 loan players, I’m prefering Odegaard so far.

We’ve got more than enough average midfielders. For my money Guenduzzi is better and Torreira is as good. So from that perspective spending money on a semi decent player doesn’t make sense.

I’d like to see us get someone like Nukunko of Ndidi. A powerful technical pivot would help us defend and attack.

2 Likes

Torreira isn’t as good. Guen yeah maybe if but he’s obviously burnt bridges with Mikel so that’s a dead duck. Still think Guen defensively worse than Dani anyway.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with a lot of what you’ve said here, fair enough points.

1 Like

Agree ATM but Guen is also 3-4 years younger ? Has time to develop that side ?

He could but I’ve mentally checked out on him as I don’t see him playing again for Arsenal unless Mikel is sacked

If you’re sarcastic…Internazionale did win a treble with that strategy ;).

I’m not at all bro.

Inter, and Bayern also used Madrid to build a wing partnership that would last the decade.