Dani Ceballos

What the hell was that metaphor

Weā€™ve got to the stage where weā€™re arguing in here and on the match day thread over which shit midfielder is least shit. Needs addressing in the summer

What does he do???

This is why I was backing Elneny to start today, I know heā€™s bad but at least heā€™s defensively sound and doesnā€™t make silly errors. New CM required

To @BigWeng_4LYFEā€™s defence. Ceballos is much better than what he is showing. He was great late last season and influential in our FA Cup win. There is player in there somewhere.

Best course of action for him is to go back La Liga and find a club where heā€™ll play week in week out. Btw, thatā€™s not Madrid, at least not yet.

Predictable FC. 0-1

1 Like

Take him off and Ripppppp lmaoooooo, the casuals out in force tonight :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dude it was coming even when was Ceballos was on. This is getting tiresome

1 Like

We were lucky to end the first half at 0-0.

Casuals everywhere :joy::joy:

Go back to Madrid

8 Likes

Madrid couldā€™ve got about Ā£30-40m for him in the summer from us Iā€™d imagine lol

Why yall bumping this thread he held us together with his defensive activity in that first half. Woulda been about 5 nil or so if Elneny had started :joy::joy::joy:

Be lucky to get 10 based on this season :grin:

1 Like

Not the player I want us to be investing in this summer. I feel like thereā€™s little justification in parting with money for him based on his two years here.

Iā€™d like us to look elsewhere for someone who has a not too dissimilar profile but can move the needle a bit more and be more of a protagonist for us.

3 Likes

As long as itā€™s not our ten million.

Makes perfect sense that the club are looking at Bissouma. Perfect midfielder to just sit in front the back 4 and park the bus in the Arteta style. Donā€™t worry about getting forward passing the ball or carrying it into the opponents 3rd. Just win the ball and then like kick it somewhere, maybe to the feet of our static ass striker whoā€™s playing deep with that elite link up play :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ceballos hasnā€™t done enough to justify keeping him thatā€™s the simple reality. Turnovers left right and centre just hasnā€™t happened for him this season. This league will have done good for him going forward in his career though for a reasonable time in La Liga.

1 Like

He wasnā€™t dispossessed once tonight, and won the ball back on multiple occasions. Had some wayward passing but Mikel was the architect of that with the mind numbingly bad tactics.

MOM by Arsenal standards to be fair