Crystal Palace

Im guessing you know this, as thats why you wrote it, but they actually used to do that

An eagle would fly from one end of the stadium to the other end.
Not sure if they still do it

3 Likes

Hate cheerleaders, just like I hate ring girls in fight sports.

1 Like

They do this at every Benfica home game too.
Bit more dramatic in the Estadio da Luz than Selhurst park though

1 Like

Put the crowd singing North London Forever and this could be the Emirates Stadium

2 Likes

Why?

Is he trained to shit from a great height on the away end crowd?

1 Like

They have nothing to do with the sport itself. Itā€™s all the entertainment element, something I personally donā€™t give a fuck about.

2 Likes

Ashley Young best watch out

1 Like

Itā€™s weird because here, especially with the NFL and NBA, the entertainment is so wrapped up in the actual sport itā€™s hard to imagine them being separated. Look at college football, you think half of those kids in the student sections give a shit what kind of 40 times their WRs run? Theyā€™re just here to get absolutely ripped at a tailgate win or lose and rush the field if they win.

Thatā€™s fair :slight_smile:

I thought there might have been a sexist angle to your dislike.

If he said he liked it, some would say there might be a pervert-ish angle to your affection for the cheerleading side of sports.

No winning here.

Sure, but Iā€™d call those people idiots :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1722566718550061484?t=6IGWZFzANV6cXP7Pc9d82Q&s=19

No mention of Potter, so I presume he just casually attended the game? LOL.

Dead man walking is Roy

https://x.com/guardian_sport/status/1757423923501908370?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

Theyā€™d be better off with Cooper who they were linked with before.

1 Like

What about the guy at Southampton? Arenā€™t they doing pretty well?

Is Palace too small for Potter?

It shouldnā€™t be.

The BHA he left was much bigger than what Palace currently is. Plus thereā€™s that silly rivalry too.

I think heā€™s waiting for De Zerbi to move so he can go back