Crystal Palace

Where the hell did that come from lol

Doesn’t seem like a good appointment at all, but hope he does well there at least

2 Likes

Relegation confirmed. Sacked before Easter.

1 Like

Why? I don’t think he is a bad coach.

His reputation is that he is not a very good coach and that his time at Nice was a bit of a mess as it was difficult to understand what he was trying to do on the pitch.

Despite the fact he was a bit of a cunt I do hope he smashes it.

2 Likes

Didn’t see that coming at all. Gives an extra layer of interest to our games against Palace next season.

Wish him well but doubt he’ll beat Roy’s 14th placed finish from the season gone.

Fair play to Paddy, that’s a good level to land at

Palace going down under him

3 Likes

I watched some games of Nice in his first season(before Cyprien left :cry:). They played well.
I think it went to shit this season, apparently he fell out with the players.

Anyway, from the punditry that I’ve seen Paddy do and his interviews, it does sound like he has a good grasp of the game from a manager’s point of view. Much better than Henry who is usually all over the place.

Anyone know the severity of Eze’s injury?

Are Vieira and Edu mates? Perhaps we can send Palace a few of our no marks like Reiss Nelson.

5 Likes

Don’t think Patrick will be the whole reason palace get relegated this season. The fact that they have 14 players out of contract an have to replace them will probably be their biggest downfall

They said at least six months after it happened. Probably be fortunate to get back on the pitch before 2022.

2 Likes

Great shout tbh.

Send them Willock, Nelson and Eddie maybe even Saliba

1 Like
1 Like

:eyes:

Someone got a little ahead of themselves :joy:

4 Likes

Good start lol

1 Like

Good save Patrick

2 Likes

I like Palace and fear for them in the upcoming season. It appears their ownership (americans) is trying to moneyball their way to success.

I want Paddy to do well but I think he’s walked into a trap gig

1 Like

I feel like it might end up being Palace who feel like they fell into the Vieira trap, not at all convinced he’s a good manager. Fingers crossed for him though, ofc.

1 Like

When was the last time we had 2 black managers in the PL?
Hopefully we see more in the future.

1 Like