Crystal Palace

His last competitive game v Liverpool.

Do it Uncle Woy! Finish them!

2 Likes

they seen his style of attacking football and decided it wasnt good enough for palace

1 Like

Isn’t this what they said when DeBoer came in then they sacked him after a few games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bad news @Stroller It’s unlikely they’ll sell Zaha now. Can’t start a new season under a new manager without Zaha or Eze.

Things are unravelling at Palace and the next appointment has to have some money but just get a feeling of inevitability that there on the decline in a big way right now.

Guess will have to wait till January for Wilfs link again.

Looks like Nuno is going to be their new manager

Good appointment, I wonder what his thought process was on moving?

Wolves have a better squad, or maybe he wants more control over decision making

I reckon he got sacked they just didn’t word it like that

All these managerial shifts, apart from us :joy:

Never realised they were releasing 22 players most of which are first team, we should definitely go for van Aanholt

3 Likes

Will make for an exciting FM play through next season.

2 Likes

I do not envy any manager having to deal with the Owners and building that squad next season.

Where do Palace go from here? Surely they go younger, their recruitment in the bottom half and championship has been solid.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, wonder what happens with Zaha and who’s going to come in to take over. Must be exciting for Palace fans.

1 Like

Palace don’t even spend much, I think they’re relegation candidates if they don’t get the right manager.

3 Likes

Actually would be a decent challenge tbf

1 Like

Good luck buying 22 players for that rebuild Nuno

2 Likes

Wolves to Palace is a downgrade.

Why make that move.

1 Like

Because it’s still a Premier League job with Premier League wages and a Premier League pay off when sacked.

2 Likes

My guess would be more control over decisions, chance to build the squad in his image

Then again, I thought he bought in fully to the Portuguese model at Wolvles

1 Like