Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (PL)

Danny Murphy will be happy to see Xhaka’s playing

no ceballos man smh.

but still, good lineup

Nice lets smash them. Keep the good work up.

1 Like

6 Likes

To be assured we have Martinelli if needed to bring on from the bench is great testament to his quick rise onto the scene. And that’s arguably the best starting XI we could put out there atm. Now let’s smash 'em.

Damn would you look at the youth on our bench! Looks lovely.

1 Like

Xhaka a lucky cunt again.

1 Like

Why is Ceballos not even in the squad?

Difficult to support Arteta when he’s picking the wrong team every week and when he even refuses to include the best midfielder at the club in the squad.

3 Likes

5 of the best at Palace

Anyone have the Palace line-up?

C.Palace XI: Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Riedewald; Meyer, McCarthy, Kouyate, McArthur, Zaha; Ayew.

Their team is so fucking shite, respect Roy for what he does with it.

Saka or Martinelli should be starting over Laca, really dont like Auba on the wing, so much better at finishing than Lacazette. Big centre backs, expecting lacazette to fall over alot.

Fuck Xhaka.

2 Likes

That’s as bad a line up as you’ll face all season. Two goals wins it.

Personally not a fan of Roy’s style of football, but gotta admit, he’s done well, given that team looks relegation battlers on paper.

Oh yeah his style of football isnt good, but to keep these guys mid table on their budget and squad is mad to me.

3 Likes

They’re not great going forward, but they are good in defence. It’s the reason they are where they are in the league.

It wont be a walkover this afternoon. Far from it.

We should win this, considering the injuries Crystal Palace have but I still think it will be close.
I’ll go 2-1 to us, Aubameyang and Luiz to score but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a draw out of it.

Come on Arsenal

Agree with your analysis of this although I would like a clean sheet so 2-0 to the gunners

1 Like

Damm y did ozil pass sude ways there