Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (PL)

Why are you listening to a scouser? He hates us.

Jamie “not convinced it’s gone over the line” :joy:

It’ll all be okay when we smash Liverpool

Souness just seems to hate footballers. Miserable sod.

He also just said we’ll learn more about Arsenal after we play “Man United, Spurs and Tottenham”

2 Likes

I hope the fucking Croydon cunts put in a big effort against the other big teams as well, not just against us. Fucking sick of teams hating us without any reason. Bloody cunts.

We drew, it’s annoying but we still got points. If the season finished tomorrow we should be extremely happy with our current standing.

1 Like

I trusted you. Now what do we do?

deem your relationship untenable and go your seperate ways?

Return to your home village and await instruction.

1 Like

Both good options. I’ll have a tea and think things over.

1 Like

It was refreshing to see Emery get panicky at the end and pushing us to score the winner. Wenger would have sat and moped with the injustice of the second penalty award.

I get the feeling Emery wants so desperately to win the league. He’s used to it from his PSG days. He knows no other way. It can only stand us in good stead

2 Likes

It is basically impossible to do it, but it’s good to have this winning mentality again.

Twelve games unbeaten now.

1 Like

Very disappointed with today’s result and performance. I was hoping to see us out play and hammer Fulham .
I think Emery’s substitutions played a massively in the end result. Iwobi, isn’t the answer .
We would certainly have lost this game under Wenger.
12 games unbeaten, so progress is going nicely.

2 Likes

I missed the game.
Xhaka’s free kick was amazing.

How was the overall performance?

I missed the game, but it looks like auba didn’t like to be subbed :

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Must have been a farmer who voted Brexit. Ignorant.

1 Like

2 Likes

It was an absolute fantastic strike, but that should never score against a proper keeper doing his job. You really have no business scoring from that distance and angle, despite the fact that it basically hit the upper-90.