Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (PL)

Limp attacking performance all things considered, key players lacked a good final pass or finish. A new winger is needed to add some balance

Laca especially disappointing despite the assist. Think we’ll get exposed big time against LFC tbh

1 Like

Liverpool have been very poor recently. I don’t count them destroying Cardiff as a good example of what they can be.

Luca you better start meditating before that game, otherwise Tu es molto arrabiato

2 Likes

Why? I believe we stand a chance at home against the fucking Scousers. Fuck yellow teeth cunt.

In a weird way, it’s quite nice to be bitter about dropped points.

A result like this under Wenger would have been the norm and I would have felt rather apathetic.

We’re legitimately fighting for top 4 at the moment and it’s a real positive that we’re right in the frame.

8 Likes

I can’t wait for the day we can be ahead away from home with 30 mins to go and you actually feel confident about us closing the game out.

1 Like

I really want to see what Emery will do with some funds to improve the defence.

This summer we just needed a bit of everything, but in the coming windows I feel we can concentrate on the back.

4 Likes

Yeah and I still think a proper winger in the summer is a must also.

2 Likes

I am really fuming right now. Must destroy the scousers now! C’mon!

My takeaways/things I like from this game:

1. the opposing teams supporters are starting to absolutely hate us. We’re doing the winding up now
    2)we went face to face against an obviously desperate team 12 v 11 and didn’t back down
    3)no one wants to come off. Auba looked totally maxed out when he came off.
    4)our physicality and aggression are night and day compared to Wenger teams

My things that were bad:

1. if you are getting done by Zaha then you need to watch more film. One trick pony (step over step over go wide)
    2)this felt like a good game for Rambo to start and play more
    3)defensive depth is severely lacking
8 Likes

We would have lost this 3-0 last season. Annoying to lose the run of victories, and especially to concede an equaliser but a serviceable result in the scheme of things.

Nm.

1 Like

oh here we go, you gonna slate him now for playing not so well in a position that he clearly isnt meant to be in, fits your agenda well doesnt it you moaning little bitch.

Them not blasting teams off the park is a long way from being very poor. Unbeaten in ten games and only conceding 4 goals says theres more going well than bad. Main players had a good week too says its going to need a big effort to get a result next week.

3 Likes

Could be worse. We could be doing as well as Real Madrid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Jesus Christ, there are some truly daft idiots out there :facepalm: Sean Dyche in any case way overachieved last season as Burnley have reverted back to being fairly crap again this season. Eddie Howe could be a different story way down the line but he was no way the right person for what Arsenal needed after Wenger.

Emery was given an awful back line to work with and that’s not gonna be fixed for some time. God some fans are bloomin stupid to not realise and give him some time…

3 Likes