Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Alexis Sanchez hattrick? Lol

Near the end of the 20-21 season, away from home with goals from Martinelli and Pepe in the final minutes. Midweek game if I remember correctly. Final score was 1-3?

5 Likes

Nailed it.

Fuck this game needs to come now, I’m fucking bored of pre-season

2 Likes

Nobody enjoys pre season games do they? Such a waste of time and boring as fuck.

I feel the same. Can’t wait for next week.

I’m actually looking forward to todays pre season game. It’s on at a normal time for once, I have time to watch this afternoon. Couldn’t really be bothered with the US games, but this one I’m definitely watching.

1 Like

I love preseason games. In fact, I find them games far more interesting than the international qualifiers/friendlies.

1 Like

Looking forward to today’s game as well. Expecting our strongest XI.

Anything is more interesting than international qualifiers or friendlies.
I’d rather watch the qualifying rounds of the Watching Paint Dry World Championship. :grinning:

1 Like

Awful lot of people getting excited for a 2-0 loss lol

1 Like

Shut it, you. This is our year.

1 Like

I hate Selhurst Park. :rofl:

My plan is to order a pizza and a six pack of beer and see how far I can get into both before I realize we’re in the midst of our classic opening day defeat scenario and I lose my appetite.

Although I’m praying for an opening day performance like that year we absolutely rinsed Everton as we came out of the gate.

6 Likes

Palace haven’t strengthened much, have they? If anything they’re weaker without Gallagher. We’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Was it 2009 or 2010?

Great moment. Watched that game in a pub on holiday. Thought we were gonna win the quadruple that day.

1 Like

It was this one wasn’t it?

Edit: Why is Facebook rendering in Russian ffs.

Isn’t that how you watch 75% of our games? :wenger:

2 Likes

In 2010 we drew at anfield and Koscielny got sent off on his debut

1 Like

I really liked that kit. One of the exceptions where we didn’t go with red top and white sleeves and it was actually good and didn’t feel off.