Crystal Palace - Arsenal (PL) 0-1

Missed out on this game last season, cant wait for it this time around
Big game for a first away day of the season.

Put a marker down and win well

This game feels forever away :tired_face:

1 Like

Better than Attwell, Oliver or Tierney

No Zaha or Olise for them.

Palace away is tricky but this is a winnable game so early in the season.

Eddie has done nothing wrong and so should start again. I would maybe bring Trossard in somewhere but I think Arteta will want Havertz’s height and physicality to help us on defensive set pieces.

7 Likes

We should destroy them and i think we will. This is not high press Paddy V footie its Roy Hodgson dinosauer fossil ball. And them missing two dangerous wingers is key.

Trossard deserves to start, but cant see who he replaces. Martinelli and Nketiah both deserve to start. Then it would have to be as an left 8 instead of Kai.

1 Like

I think this game will be easier than last year’s league opener.

1 Like

They really dominated Sheffield United last week which I hope gives them the confidence to try to play a more open match against us.

1 Like

So fucking pumped that this game is on a Monday aka Tuesday morning my time. Awesome scheduling.

1 Like

Did you all know we played a game behind closed doors yesterday? :eyes:…and Trossard played and scored a brace? :sweat_smile:

Think we’ll finally see him start a game???

Nope

Subbed on at 73 minutes

1 Like

Not so good stats

https://twitter.com/Orbinho/status/1692501875877167504

The 2019 - first half of 2022 Arsenal were different.

We lost to everyone away. Lets see that stat from the beginning of last season.

That doesn’t give Orbinho a good tweet tho

I think that he is talking about MNF matches.

Here is a better one

https://twitter.com/Orbinho/status/1692548907505488136?t=eZTVokofbBvBPqEeVJJN7w&s=19

Wow, he’s been undefeated there since he was last hired?

At home, yes

Yeah 5 games 3 wins and 2 draws in the PL

1 Like

This game isn’t a gimme . Hodgepodge can set his teams up to stifle their opponents and look for a counterattack goal. One positive thing, Wilfred won’t be throwing himself on the pitch looking for penalties.
If we switch off like we did against Forest then we could be in trouble.

1 Like

Why do we always have to play palace on Monday