:spiral_calendar: Monday 2023-08-21T19:00:00Z
:soccer: Premier League
:tv: Sky Sports

Result

• Crystal Palace win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

@Bl1nk hope you don’t mind my cheeky edit adding the channel the match will be on, I always find that info handy in the OP

2 Likes

No one minds that. I do however mind the fact that you chose draw.

1 Like

We will probably wear the green shirt for promo if its out by then

1-2 Arsenal

We go 0-2 up and look comfortable until the second half when we lose concentration and concede a sloppy goal making the rest of the game uncomfortable

Are Palace stronger than last season?

No zaha. We gonna put them in a spliff

2 Likes

We’re winning this game. We’re exceptional away from home, so I expect nothing worse than a 2-0 scoreline.

1 Like

One thing for sure , Palace won’t get a penalty.

Martinelli hat trick. But that’s not good enough. Should be saving penalties and sorting out the half time oranges aswell. Useless twat.

4 Likes

Half time oranges :smiley: Club in the mud. Cant even afford proper half time snacks.

1 Like

We ought to win here.
City are hosting Newcastle.

I used to love a half time orange, it’s a refreshing snack.

2 Likes

Probably the same. No Zaha, but the likes of Eze are better.

“the likes of Eze”
Tbf, it is just Eze. Olise is injured and is probably leaving anyway. :joy:

Haha yeah Olise was the other one in my head. And then I couldn’t think of anyone else. I was trying to be nice :sweat_smile:

But even so, Eze looks better every time you see him. They got Zaha’s best years.

1 Like

Yeah, Eze dropped off last season but then Roy came back, he got back into the side and has gone to another level since.

Always found it silly that Vieira was not starting Eze, when they looked so dull in attack.
Roy made the right decision to start every match with Eze.

It was Vieira who brought Eze too right? Didn’t get it either. Poor Lokonga could get a start after Vieira got the sack though. :joy:

This will be a tough away game on Monday night.

If we’re serious about another title challenge though, I back us to edge it 1-2.

Must win, if we are the true contender.
I don’t accept a tie or worse, doesn’t matter it is home or away, this is Palace.

We have enough individual brilliance even if there is questionable tactics and formation or lineup.

1 Like