Cryptocurrency (nonce dollars)

Took my first foray into bitcoin during the recent dip and got in at $39,600. Bought £2k’s worth and currently sitting pretty with a nice bit of profit as its jumped up again.

Part of me wants to hold and buy more for longterm gains, currently putting cash into a stocks and share isa and I know crypto is volatile but no more volatile that stocks, am I mad for seeing HTC as a long play?

1 Like

Why choose BTC over ETH?

Just curious

Might sound stupid but the volatility of bitcoin piques my interest more.

1 Like

They are both very volatile. More so Ethereum and all other crypto for that matter usually follows BTC’s movements.

Low-cap alts generally can generate more profit at this stage, because there is still more opportunity.

Having said that. Any portfolio which includes BTC is a good choice.

1 Like

New ath for Bitcoin today :tada::tada:

1 Like

I can see this being very addictive!!

I want to buy more to hold but wondering if there will be another dip worth waiting for. But its up at over $20k since I bought a couple of weeks ago :joy:

2 Likes

ADA was the one, started a recovery after the 20th

I bought on the 17th

@Castiel @Cristo

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Crypto is such a nonsense :ozil:

Love it though

1 Like

Them gainz tho!

2 Likes

This is why I don’t want to spend on this poncey scheme.
It’s speculative and massively draining on a limited resource.

Is this meant to say Ponzi scheme?

Or did you intentionally call crypto a poncey scheme? :grin:

Yeah I combined nonce & ponzi…seems just right

Anyone any insight on ANKR?

I got some cos it’ was cheap, it’s up about 80% over last couple of days. Likely to keep going or get out?

1 Like

Bloktopia guys. I Went in at 0.03 last week. Up to 0.15 as of today. Project around the meta verse. Hold till Xmas and then you can all thank me later :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s it do?

I got myself a nice little chunk of MANA on Thursday, it hit $4.33 last night whilst asleep :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Currently using coin base, can anyone suggest an alternative where I can set a limit like you can on stocks?

Who cares, hype coins rocket regardless. Just get in it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Plenty of hype coins go nowhere.