Cryptocurrency (nonce dollars)

Been looking into ADA (Cardano) recently and based on my cursory knowledge of blockchain tech it looks like a good project with some potential.

Anyone know more about ADA ( Cardano)?

One of the eth killers. Whether itā€™ll replace it who knows. But itā€™s fucking rocketing today!

1 Like

@Forever chainlink fell off a bit huh :joy: should I buy more now? I went in at $31 itā€™s now $24

1 Like

Watch bitcoins price. That will tell you when to buy into alts. Right now could bounce but terrible R/R better wait to see how this dump settles. IMO.

Everyone panicking lol. Bitcoin was this price only a but over a week ago. Even if you buy now, in a couple of months the return would still be greater than most indexes and deffo isa rates.

1 Like

Itā€™s like the red wedding out there :joy:

Iā€™ve been packing more bags.

1 Like

Everything fell mate, but I am not worried. Indeed I am loading up. This is just a healthy correction after it kept growing every week.

I bought more Link and Dot.

And I think Iā€™ll get BTC if it hits 40k

P.s. most stocks also bleeding.

1 Like

I bought more LINK at $21-22.

$24 wasnā€™t too shabby.

I bought some algo last night. It fell this morning like most. But will be keeping it long term. Also added some hbar this morning.

Generally speaking, just trace back where the coins youā€™ve been interested in where trading at the time btc has been between 45 to 47k. Anything below those prices should be safe.

1 Like

What do you think of BSC and BNB?

Been tempted?

I played Cake on BSC and still think itā€™s a good play assuming bull market continues. Not a massive fan of BSC in the long term. But canā€™t argue with how cheap and fast the transactions are and rightly managed to take a huge amount of volume from the eth network.

Im biased against binance though as an SBF fanboy (FTX, Sol, SRM).

I hold CAKE as well

Gonna be huge Mark my words

Well I assume thatā€™s based on Binance and their network taking off right? Thereā€™s so many DEX coins out thereā€¦what makes you think CAKE is the better one?

Iā€™m not feeing BSC too much either but like you say canā€™t deny Cake and the like.

Binance are definitely dodgy though.

Cake is the uniswap of BSC. And given BSCā€™s surge in volume Cake will be one of the most used platforms in crypto. It already has had days where itā€™s volume exceeded uniswap.

BSC does not feel authentic though, everything is just a clone and copy of what has already been built on ETH. Cheap Chinese knock offs.

1 Like

Not everything I hold I am holding it for the tech, I am riding it for the gains

1 Like

I looked at Orion and Reef yesterday.

On Orion, it just looks a bit sketchy although the concept is pretty decent (liquidity aggregator). Similarly with Reef. Two of my mates are getting boners over Reef. I read into it, and whilst the concept is sound, itā€™s actually alarming how they donā€™t actually have anyone on the team to pull it off. They donā€™t have a liquidity risk manager, treasurer or CFO. Further to that, they donā€™t even have anyone can pull it partners to connect with.

Think they recently partnered with the guys from Tron too? Iā€™m steering clear of that one,

Couple Iā€™ve been liking the look of in the last few days are Ocean, UTK and WOO. The last two are a couple of low priced gems from what Iā€™ve been reading.

UTK is ERC20 based right?. Anything on Ethereum blockchain is dead in the water and unless they have plans to move, i wouldnā€™t touch it.

Let me check out Ocean and Woo.