Cryptocurrency (nonce dollars)

My long algo position doing well. Paypal are buying curv which is running on algo.

Nonce dollars :arteta: title gets me every time.

4 Likes

Bitcoin 56k now, prognosis is 60k next letā€™s see

Iā€™m just happy with my hbar. Itā€™s rallied fanatically wellā€¦!

Itā€™s still undervalued at this price imo.

Screenshot_20210310-221036_Delta|236x500

Ada Cardano is going live on Coin Base on Thursday, that should see it rise quite nicely.

Buy the rumour sell the news.

Where is everyone buying crypto? I want to get involved a bit more. I do already have accounts with Binance and Coinbase. I find Binance awful to navigate on a phone and having serious issues depositing money via 3 different cards šŸ¤¦

Try FTX absolute dream to use in my opinion

I use binance without a problem - otherwise coinbase is good too. You can try Kraken, KuCoin and Huobi. All quite okay and I have accounts on them never had a problem.

1 Like

I use Binance, no problem here, all good.

1 Like

Ripple is on one the last couple of days. Almost doubled. Seems to be related to some agreement with the SEC.

Ripple are looking to whoop the SEC.

My beloved XRP!!!

I bought Ā£200 worth of XRP back in 2018 at ā‚¬1.2, sold it last month at ā‚¬0.4 :joy:

Weak bro. You donā€™t have faith in what I say!?

1 Like

:joy: think I sold it before I saw what you were saying and what was going on

Wouldnā€™t have otherwise haha

The ripple madness continues and weā€™ve hit one of my cash out spots of ā‚¬1.50. if I sell about 20% of what I hold anything else I earn will be profit. Schweet!

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just Ripple right nowā€¦I guess a lot is happening because Coinbase is going to NASDAQ.

1 Like

XRP is still one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market. Most other top coins have reached their ATH, XRP hasnā€™t because of the lawsuit. Nonetheless theyā€™re expected to win.

XRP is leading the charge and Iā€™m so happy. Being an XRP holder has been difficult but the rewards are coming.

What kind of levels are people expecting from XRP?

I thought it was supposed to be a tool to facilitate fast banking transactions but that wouldnā€™t make sense if it starts hitting high valuations no?