Cryptocurrency (nonce dollars)

Only took him ten days

3 Likes

When you only check the thread after 10 days, it kinda explains it, dipshit :+1:

Lol

It actually did this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So is Ripple fucked or what’s the story?

Never followed ripple so not sure. But from what I have read is that the sec wants to impose certain regulations which would negatively affect ripple. As a result of said regulations I think Coinbase is going to delist ripple which caused a drop.

But I heard it all before many times in the last 5 years.

Meanwhile Bitcoin is almost 30k. 29 at the moment and an alt-season is around the corner. I expect it to start mid Jan or Feb. Based on historic trends.

What’s an alt-season?

As in a spike in alt-coins?

Yes

Accumulation started in December, the thing is Bitcoin needs to trade sideways for alt coins to go up

we can see Bitcoin already a while going sideways so it could drop a little or break 30, either way, I think (I don’t know for sure of course, but I am
In it for 6 years, based on graphs and previous movements) that it is around the corner. Plus I read different telegram channels and the general sentiment is it will occur q1 2021.

Caveat is that if btc breaks 30k it might see a further rally. It’s already parabolic right now so I am not sure, which would delay alt season

1 Like

Your best bet is say put money on 5 coins, when the rally starts one will do better than the other but overall you can get 5-10x gains.

If it drops, you hold, don’t sell at a loss. Don’t invest what you can’t miss.

Friends of mine bought BTC in 2017 for around 8k, they didn’t sell at 20k and saw their btc drop to as low as 4K. They didn’t sell though and are now in big plus. One mate sold half of his stack at 28k.

You can also cost average. Which is buying more when it goes down. Making your entry point overall lower.

1 Like

1 Like

Nuts. Next stop $40k!!

1 Like

Has it hit $33,000 now?

Looks like it’ll hit $40,000 sooner rather than later haha

Yeah it hit it earlier on now around 32

Been replaying GTA V, I waited til after The Big Score to complete Lester’s assassination missions. Having used these missions to manipulate the stock market, all three of Franklin, Michael and Trevor are billionaires now.

2 Likes

@Cristo

Alt season:

1 Like

For those interested in more conventional shares: Tesla is doing phenomenal as well. And the ride seems to be not over anytime soon.

Since start of 2020. You’d have more or less 7x your worth.

Yeah Tesla’s rise of the last 5 years has been absolutely nuts lol

1 Like

80 usd to 2000+

Then stock split to 425 and now it’s already 740

Elon is a fucking genius

Seems like an enormous cunt though. But maybe that goes hand-in-hand.

1 Like

I don’t think you can become a billionaire without having serious personality defects tbh

1 Like