Cristiano Ronaldo

What normal people see:

What I see:

1 Like

In my efforts to verify this I found out Iā€™m about 6 months late, but I couldnā€™t not post it

13 Likes

siu

Thought the emoji was back for a sec.

1 Like

Hilarious. United fans paint him out to be a club legend but heā€™s genuinely never given a shit about United lol

3 Likes

He really donā€™t like them like that.

Have no doubt he would have no problem joining City if Sir Alex and his old Man Utd teammates didnā€™t bully him into going to Man Utd, lol.
Fair play to City, they had no interest joining a race with Man Utd. Did the same with Alexis. Same result so far. Man Utd ended up worse and City won as always.

I think he probably cares way more about Madrid than he ever did about United. And thatā€™s all relative because I think he cares way more about individual accolades more than he ever gave a shit about club stuff.

6 Likes

This. Ronaldo supports Ronaldo above else.

Seeing tears from Man Utd fans online, love it.

Donā€™t even wanna know what my IRL Man Utd friends who recently joined the Ronaldo fan club what they think of this. :rofl:

:dart:

Karma you bitches. Hopefully they miss out on FdJ too. Bastards.

2 Likes

Ronaldo to PSG to finally give us the link up with Leo.

One more shot at CL for him, could never see him staying at Utd once they flopped top 4.

They includes Ronaldo, just so weā€™re clear.

Sure, he and De Gea were the top performers in that team but they canā€™t escape some blame.

Yeah but the man ainā€™t gonna play Europa League is he, whether he partially led them there or not. I think he wanted to go to City last year for another CL title and settled at United because they were at least in it and with his history there.

Now looks like 3 choices if he wants another CL shot - PSG, Bayern or back to Madrid.

1 Like

For what is worth, him going to Bayern is very intriguing. Good fit before having one last run with Sporting, like he promised.
I think Ronaldo and Messi will never play together, I donā€™t think either of them wants to do that.

All well and good but whos out there really that can take him.

Seems more of a mutual agreement ā€˜If a club is out there that wants you we wonā€™t stand in your wayā€™.

I canā€™t see them allowing him to go. If they do, that means they have to go out there and get a starting striker on top of their other needs.
Itā€™s either that or Rashford getting another run up top.

:syringe::syringe:

Ronaldo to Bayern, Gnabry to Arsenal. Please.

5 Likes

Bayern will win the league by 35 points instead of 30 points this season. Worra transfer