Cristiano Ronaldo

Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington. Having read the case I’m quite sure of this. But by your logic he can’t have done because he was incredibly rich, incredibly successful and a massive celebrity.

1 Like

I didn’t pass a law, I just gave Ronaldo some benefit of doubt.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt for the wrong reasons. Give him the benefit of the doubt because he hasn’t been tried and found guilty not because you think he’s too rich and good looking to rape someone.

How are they wrong reasons?

Because rape isn’t just the last resort of desperate ugly incel types who couldn’t get a woman. I’d imagine that was the minority case.

It’s more likely to be committed by someone who was closer to an intimate situation (already kissing etc.) and then end up taking what they want because they’re horny and/or a cunt.

1 Like

alright fair argument. Definitely happens.
Its matter of possibilties for me.
The possibility of the girl being a chancer is much higher to me, which boils down to Ronaldo being rich and famous. Such women don’t try to entrap poor ugly incels, they go after the rich famous ones. They can make a living off one allegation.
Being rich and famous is a magnet for such women.
hence I don’t find them ‘wrong reasons’.

Losers. You guys are just sour at Ronaldo, like half the footballing world, because he is exactly what all men want to be.

Meanwhile your guy’s saviour Messi is just moping around in his mid-30s, not winning things and looking un-athletic and lame as well.

Messi fan boys need to stop being jealous on behalf of Lio and focus on what matters: playing the game well over a long period of time in multiple different environments. Maybe then Messi might have won stuff at another club other than Barca or actually done something at international level.

2 Likes

Pass

Weak.

Just like your boy Messi who is still too scared to show his face in any other league where he might have to face a bit of adversity.

Yawn

1 Like

This bloke will play to a relatively high level until he’s 40. Brilliant preparation and conditioning, hard to have anything but respect for the bloke.

4 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

Viva Ron is Asymptomatic incase anyone was concerned for his health.

Of course he was gonna be he’s probably got the greatest immune system in the world haha

2 Likes

Up too Messi to go positive now. Bars raised.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably but not necessarily

15 Likes

Simply incredible

1 Like

Thats just bloody Art. Wow.

1 Like