Cristiano Ronaldo

Theres Arsenal defenders over the last decade would argue with that.

10 Likes

Heā€™s 35 though. His physical prowess at this stage in his career is insane.
Heā€™s surely running his body to the ground. He might be fucked once he hits his 50s.

Nah he is very disciplined and perhaps has a big team looking after his health.

1 Like

Nahh. Iā€™m more inclined to think heā€™ll be the fittest 50 year old in the history of mankind. Seriously. The guy is a fitness fanatic. He literally leaves NOTHING to chance.

Recovery, diet, investing in extra equipent to give himself the edge, smart training (he wont push himself too hard).

He loves this shit.
I think Neville said when he just came to England he was constantly fouled, but he didnā€™t just cry about it. The fucker started to do some extra training on his ankles to make his ligaments stronger. He knows whatā€™s heā€™s doing.

Iā€™m always firmly in the Messi camp when comparing them as players, but nothing but admiration for Cristiano as an athlete.

6 Likes

Yup Messi is an undisputed GOAT for me but massive respect to Ronaldo

1 Like

The guy is on a strict regime plus he doesnā€™t some or drink so he limits the crap he intakes in his body. But he needs to stop at some point because like mentioned above he will run his body into dust

CR7 is definitely not as fast as he used to be. The speed goes but letā€™s be real the things heā€™s still good at (his aerial ability, his strength) are not the kind of things youā€™re just going to lose when you turn 30.

There are boxers who had the same hand speed in their late 30s that they did in their early 20s. But they probably slowed down in other avenues much like how CR7 has.

The legs are the first thing to go but your strength and conditioning doesnā€™t decline dramatically if youā€™re a dedicated athlete. In fact you probably get stronger in your 30s because years of good training help develop some good muscle maturity.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think there are many professional athletes (all sports combined) out there with the same discipline as Ronaldo, only one I can think of is LeBron, and they both spend millions on their body prep, recovery and so on, as far as Iā€™m concerned, Ronaldo is the perfect player to look up to if youā€™re an upcoming footballer.

5 Likes

Do people just assume heā€™s not guilty or is this a case of ā€œseparating the footballer from the personā€?

Ronaldo fanboys are embarrassing enough as it is anyway.

1 Like

I have no clue what happened and I am not going to go out there & put my neck on line for him.
I just tend to give him the benefit of doubt that he just doesnā€™t need to rape anyone. No girl will say no to him.
He is effing good looking, athletic and rich. He can easily pull off being the Leonardo DiCaprio of football.

1 Like

@Phoebica incoming 3,2,1. .

1 Like

No one needs to rape anyone. Itā€™s that kind of thinking which allows rich and powerful men to get away with abuse.

3 Likes

How so?

I never said this. What a stupid conclusion to make from my post!

What does being the Leonardo DiCaprio of football involve?

Being desirable to women

I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was famously not desirable to women.

Did he go bankrupt?

1 Like

Lmao why do people think that being rich, famous and good looking means that no woman would ever say no lol

God, why do we have to go to extremes?

Yes there will be some girls who would say no, but there is a great great chance that the girl says yes to Ronaldo

1 Like

He might not have raped her and she might be a chancer. Or she might not have wanted sex and he thought ā€˜who the fuck are you saying ā€˜NOā€™ to CR7ā€™ and made her take it anyway. People with his power have a sense of entitlement.