Cristiano Ronaldo

Yeah, I didn’t say :goat: :1st_place_medal:
I said just :goat:.
Now fix it. :grin:

1 Like

Nah :wenger:

I’ll post the most interesting stuff in a bit

EDIT: A solid meh. It’s a long read about Ronaldo’s time at United and it mostly rehashes stories that have been written before. Would not read again.

3 Likes

Ronaldo comes off good with that article actually. Not sure that’s what Adam intended. :rofl:

ty for reading it anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Flexo reading that article hoping to find some dirt on Cristiano:

1 Like
2 Likes

Ruiiiiiiii

What a player, one of my favourites growing up. Got a fake shirt with his name on somewhere im sure!

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of people online talk about how Ronaldo and Fernandes had poor games, lol.

Watching different games, I swear. If someone was poor today it was probably Greenwood. Ronaldo was working his ass off pressing and coming in deep to help start attacks. Fernandes was making things happen, putting dangerous balls in the box and helping out Fred and Scott defensively.
I guess guys like Ronaldo and Fernandes are victims of their own success.

Watching the goal back, he’s in that area and draws two players towards him, freeing up room down the left for Martial and Cavani.

Definitely using this quote the next time I need to throw out some forced Lacazette propaganda. Just replace the names with ESR, Martinelli or Saka.

2 Likes

Yeah, Laca is pretty smart with those runs too.

1 Like

Watching matches like this live >

1 Like
1 Like

And that’s why he is the GOAT.

1 Like

I don’t see how astounding levels of pettiness indicate GOAT status but sure

4 Likes

That’s GOAT mentality. He shits on people like the thread title implies.
:goat::poop:

1 Like

GOAT mentality is contacting a twitter account to question their metrics because you think they undervalued you, before blocking them.

Sure :rofl:

2 Likes

COAT
C is for cunt

1 Like