Cristiano Ronaldo

13 Likes

Even as a Ronaldo fan, that’s funny. :rofl:

Why is it the funny thing I find here is an anagram of the sun writer is thesuniscunts

4 Likes

trolled by Jorge Mendes lol now go get a real job.

at PSG

:ramsdale:

:syringe:

Winning mentality imho ;).

5 Likes

His last season at Juventus was the epitome of stat padding. Deducting penalties from his tally and then remembering he only scored 2 goals against the leagues top 6.

He was feeding against bottom clubs and shooting a million times a game. Throwing a strop whenever he didn’t get the pass he wanted, offering nothing in the build up.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, the players must look up to him though. Even though they get accused of poor attitude. Follow the leader and all that. :grin:

4 Likes

This is a man who knows he missed out on a easy stat pad sess

1 Like

This week alone there are 100 uneaten desserts in the cafeteria cupboard.

Unreal signing

9 Likes

Goal every 125 mins for a dogshit Man United team.

GOAT.

:goat:

Finger pointing. He’s hitting Thiago levels of :goat: now

2 Likes

Btw, you’re good on fixing the title mods.
:goat: would do, thanks.

Oh yes, sounds fantastic. How is he getting on with his fucked knees and back, stressed out by some cunt at work constantly pressuring them to speed up your work all the while fitting in enough time at the end of the day to annihilate a pack of dark chocolate digestives with a cup of tea?

I am absolutely loving my 30’s Ron.

Don’t hold your breath :dizzy_face:

Think I said couple years back in this thread that I see him playing until early 40’s. wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Yeah, I think he is way too close(for his standards) to the 1k goal mark to not go for it.

He should go to PSG. him and Messi together, the dreaaaaam. Maybe Ramos starts giving a fk again lol :grin:

2 Likes

My plan to add a second poo emoji was scuppered.

3 Likes