Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano is grooming his successor so he can take over their body, Orochimaru style.

3 Likes

My :goat: would never…#TheDifference

No idea if this is legit tbh ;). I think ‘shit’ might be the giveaway.

EDIT:

It’s legit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Textbook response from someone who only scored 43 goals in all competitions in 2021

1 Like

7 Likes

:goat: :goat: :goat:

9 Likes

That last post is so true. The fella is undroppable and I love it.

5 Likes

Not that it ever should have been a debate but Salah is worlds ahead of him these days. Crazy that anyone ever thought they’d have CR7 ahead of Salah in 2021

8 Likes

Yeah Salah is better than 2021 Ronaldo. You simply can’t deny that fact

Some people do unfortunately

3 Likes

It’s not even close ATM.

But Salah is a top player at the peak of his powers and Ronaldo is on the cusp of turning 37… it’s not Ronaldo’s fault.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s easy when you’re playing in a better functioning and cohesive team. Put Salah in Man United’s team and their results ain’t changing.

It’s not about cohesion it’s about quality of talent and there is a significant difference in level between the two

CR7 is 36 years old, unable to dribble, unable to contribute to attacking build up and pretty much just a poacher at this stage in his career.

Salah is as well rounded as any attacker right now. He’s in any discussion for top 3-5 player in the world you wouldn’t have the current version of CR7 in that discussion. He’s simply shot to pieces and relying on tap ins and penalties.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s kind of his fault. He is a supermassive blackhole on the field. They blew up their transfer plan to get him (or prevent him from moving to City), they blew up their formation to fit him and can’t drop him.

1 Like

Why is it that Man City are looking for a Ronaldo type player ahead of Salah?

All well and good having Salah when the going goes well but Ronaldo has dragged Man United into a shout of top 4.

Wow… yeah, I had noticed he kind of shuts off when he loses possession or the attack fizzles, but didn’t realize it was THAT bad… I did see him make a few useless sprints chasing shadows, but it could hardly be called pressing b/c it had zero chance of being effective given how far he was from the opponent.

Isn’t that the case of Ronaldo being available (To buy) and Salah not?

3 Likes

Manchester City didn’t want him. It was all agent leaks to push the United deal through.

If City truly wanted him there’s no way he’s choosing romance over trophies and more success.

2 Likes

Yep - it gave him a convenient out when it was apparent the big boys didn’t want/need him so he could come home a hero and hopefully drag them to top 4, but doesn’t even look like that will happen this year. I reckon Spurs, WHU, and us are all more likely to get top 4 than them.

1 Like