Cricket

Some do.

Depends on the bird basically.

1 Like

Usually no. Definitely not unsolicited anyway. Depends on the situation. If I was chatting to a guy for ages and it got flirty, a little bit of that is OK, though I can be a bit of a prude, so perhaps not anything that strong :sweat_smile:

From having had this discussion with other girls, the majority donā€™t like ā€œdick picsā€, though some do.

So in other words youā€™ve given the answer I gave above.

Yeah alright Mr Expert On Women

1 Like

You get a like for that one, well played.

WTF is going on in this shitty ass game!?

Anybody whoā€™s ever played is a RAYY - CIST

Azeem Rafiq sent creepy messages to an underage girl apparently.

Dirty bastard

Good comeback from Hassan Ali taking a 5fer after his T20 WC.

Heā€™s a quality player that deserves backing

Gripping end to the India vs NZ test match, with NZ and bad light seeing it out for a draw.

Iā€™m not really looking forward to the Ashes starting on Wednesday

I think the Aussies are going to smash us into tiny pieces in a very one sided series

We donā€™t have enough batters on form and donā€™t think we have a strong enough pace attack for hard bouncy wickets.

I expect Aussie will enjoy seeing his team doing some Pom bashing

1 Like

Last time England seriously lacked express pace and now that weā€™re without Archer weā€™re massively up against it. Travelling bowlers that bowl in the 80ā€™s donā€™t tend to flourish much down under. Honestly I would have gone with Archer and Wood, with Anderson, Woakes, Stokes and possibly Bess in support. Maybe even brought Adil Rashid back into the test match fold instead of Bess. Not sure Broad can hang in these conditions and cause the Aussies any real problems but heā€™s proven many wrong before. England canā€™t keep hanging on to the Anderson and Broad partnership forever.

Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood, Lyon are so strong. Loads of pressure on Hameedā€™s shoulders to play long gutsy innings up top and itā€™s asking a lot on a youngster. Australiaā€™s batting doesnā€™t look as menacing as it did a few years ago but weā€™ll see.

At least England have Stokes back this time.

Overall, Archer the big big miss.

Lyon and Starc had awful summers last year against India so big pressure on them to bounce back this summer.

I think England will be more competitive than youā€™re giving yourself credit for @Kroenkeoutplease, I understand your concerns but we have some weak points also.

On our pitches I think Ollie Robinson might do ok.

1 Like

Perth have just lost the 5th test as they want the players to quarantine for 14 days.

Where is it being moved to?

They havenā€™t announced that yet. Hopefully Tasmania get a test, Iā€™d prefer that over another venue doubling up.

Perth was a decent start time for us, 2.30am. So hopefully whoever gets it doesnā€™t go to the 11.30pm start time. Another D/N test would be good.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m back at work then also, so the Perth time slot also worked in my favour as I get home at Lunch not Tea.

Anderson isnā€™t even playing the first test ffs. Record thumping on the cards.

1 Like

I know heā€™s nearly 40, and probably still our best bowler, but I find it quite staggering that we have taken someone for a 5 test series, who has openly admitted he can only play in 3 gamesā€¦Very odd to meā€¦

Donā€™t worry dude lots of rain forecast, La NiƱa summer in Aus.