Cricket

Would have watched it with the old man usually but I’ll tune in for sure.

Maybe find a pub to settle down and watch it in.

How about your bro?

I think I’ll stick with the football, but the cricket during the breaks.

Atmosphere is surely going to be a bit dead with it being held in Dubai, no?

2 Likes

Chomping at the bit for the ashes this summer mate, I’ve taken 5 weeks leave that’ll get me through the first 4 Test matches.

What you expecting from England down under ??

Not too much to be honest mate.
Think England will lose 3 or 4 -1, batting is too inconsistent, Root aside, bowling relies too much on Jimmy, and the rest is pretty average…
Think you guys will be far too strong for us!

1 Like

I think it may be closer than that but we shall see.

For us I think a lot depends on how Starc and Lyon bowl as you know Cider ( Cummins ) and Hoff ( Hazelwood) will be rather consistent.

Don’t normally watch much Mickey Mouse cricket, but it is the world cup and I’m enjoying this start against South Africa.

What a start! Shaheen you beauty!!!

I still fear this partnership. Kohli and Pant are some of the most dangerous white ball players around.

Shadddddaaaaaabbbbbbb!!!

Ffs Hasan

Shaheen gets the important one, but I’m worried.

152 is a target a good team chases, but Pakistan Vs India, I don’t think will be simple.

They just can’t collapse.

I have my doubts :santi:

Haris Rauf the best bowler today

Babar and Rizwan are BEASTS

WHAT A FUCKING WIN

2 Likes

@sol :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Magnificent performance from the men in green. Great toss to win, beautiful bowling with the new ball and massive contributions from the entire bowling unit never allowing the worlds best side to get away. Then a clinical and sensible opening partnership giving away nothing and taking the team home safe as houses. It’s a brilliant moment for the Ind-Pak rivalry that breathes life into it again.

The UAE conditions for T20 are different to anywhere else which will bring bowlers into the game like none of the previous World T20’s ever did. Many are against that and want to see huge scores and flurries of sixes but for me this is the ideal situation for balanced quality cricket. Teams will be looking to bowl first and take advantage of the dew later in the day too.

1 Like

I had a feeling Pakistan will make history in this game, winning their first match against India in world cups.
I also have a feeling the two teams will meet again in this world cup at a later stage.

Scotland getting pumped off Afghanistan @Calum :santi:

Although a lovely start to their innings!

1 Like

Colour me shocked.

They’re actually had a competitive start, but now they’ve lost 2 wickets ffs.

That’s now 4 wickets in an over :facepalm: Mujeeb has ruined them

I’d imagine they are better than us ?. Didn’t even think cricket was big here lol

1 Like

Got visions of cal reading up on the rules of the game since Scotland qualified.
Have you put your flag back up.

1 Like

Yeah we’re fucked lol.

Yeah they got a decent team nowadays.

Their spin attack is deadly and will be very useful in these conditions

1 Like

No, fuck cricket . I’d rather watch some paint dry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You can boogie. . .though