Cricket

A rampant robin reliant strolls

1 Like

Talk the ashes may be in doubt, donā€™t blame England either, whoā€™d want a bar of Australian quarantine protocols.

Good. I hope these hypocritical big 3 pricks drown in their own hubris.

@Aussiegooner good news

1 Like

Yeah it is and Iā€™m thankful as Iā€™ve got about 5 weeks off over December and start of January.

I wouldnā€™t have blamed England if they didnā€™t come though, Australia is fucking wild when it comes to coronavirus protocols.

Yeah, but I think thatā€™s what the ā€œcritical conditionsā€ are. Our players want their families to be able to come and be exempt from the strict protocols.

Shouldnā€™t be bubbles or strict conditions, this country will be about 90 % double vaxxed by December, weā€™re being run by a bunch of psycho controlling nutcases.

Hope Australia cancel due to COVID tbh.

See how it feels ECB. Hope you go bankrupt.

1 Like

No Stokes or Archer in the 17 man England squad.

Pakistan cricket soon returning to the doldrums after Wasim Khan resigns.

Back to nepotism, corruption, nonsense, stupidity and clumsiness from the buffoon in charge Ramiz Raja.

Just when the domestic system was beginning to churn out high quality cricketers with proper competition that people actually cared about and began to make the PCB money, we will be back to the nonsense of Habib Bank Vs Railways or whatever shite.

@Calum Scotland qualify for the T20 world cup!!!

1 Like

That will be an embarrassing watch

Didnā€™t even know we had a cricket team till this week haha.

Good for them šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch the Australian games in the T20 World cup, but I canā€™t stand how T20 has changed the dynamic of the cricket schedule.

2 Likes

Agree to a pointā€¦I hate the way T20 has changed cricket FULL STOP!

Iā€™m an old git, as Iā€™m sure I have mentioned beforeā€¦Cricket is, should be, and always will be about TEST matchesā€¦Nothing else matters, ffsā€¦
Ashes series is fantastic viewing / listening, no matter who wins, the actual cricket itself is absolutely rivetingā€¦I remember Bothams Ashes, also, as a kid, I used to listen to TMS during the night as they broadcast cricket from Aus when England were touring, usually starting around early November, and at the time, the Boxing day test match was ALWAYS a feckin highlight for meā€¦Love it, did then, and still do, even nowā€¦

3 Likes

India v Pakistan on Sunday

@Sol my guess is youā€™ll be watching?

1 Like

Used to love TMS when the Windies played with Tony Cozier on commentary. Beautiful voice and class act.

Nobody asked, Chelsea lover :partey:

LOVED Tony Cozier, but very hard to beat John Arlott, Freddie Truman, Jim Lakerā€¦and Peter West, was the BEST intro man for meā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, you can thank the BCCI, ECB and CA for that.

And then the IPL will cannibalise them too.

India are going to pump Pakistan as per usual.

1 Like