Cricket

I can only assume the pitch is an absolute dust bowl.

Yeah pitch is dreadful. Joe Root just took 3 wickets for 0 runs.

What a weird game, there’s no way I’ll be getting much work done today with this on

Madness start to the England second innings. Golden duck and now a second wicket being reviewed!

EDIT: decision overturned then he gets bowled next ball!!

Haha it’s crazy, need Root to really pull something put out of the bag here!

Test cricket is unbeatable when it’s like this

1 Like

Short test match. India only need 49 to win. And then it’s game over on day 2!! :laughing:

1 Like

Absolutely absurd.

England right in this test match, very impressive from Anderson and Stokes with the ball thus far.

I love Ben Stokes. He makes things happen. Proper warrior.

1 Like

England shafted a little imo, Pant very lucky not to be out LBW which would have left India 7-150 odd… he goes on to make a century.

67 200 people in attendance for the india vs England T20 game.

Good finish to the ODI between India and England this

1 Like

England just fall short.

As John McClane said in the underrated Die Hard 2: Die Harder

“Story of my life…”

Completely outplayed by New Zealand in this series.

Stuart Broad bowled well in this test but otherwise a very poor attack in home conditions. Poor fielding and the worst batting lineup I’ve seen us have for a while. Only Burns looked in any sort of nick this series. Root deserves a place but apart from these 3 and maybe Anderson and Sibley, the rest of this lot look like they need dropping for India.

1 Like

Another final, another bottle job is it :pires2:

I feel like some of the gloss was taken off the WTC with all the cancelled tours etc.

Was predictable though, no?
Hold the final in the subcontinent and we’re looking at a different result. The conditions, the pitch, the toss all fell nicely in NZs favour. But take nothing away from their win. Thoroughly deserved and they’ve been right at the top of the game in the last 2-3 years. So can’t really complain.

1 Like

See Englands batsmen are back on track again… :rofl:

Important innings by Jadeja, absolute gun cricketer in all facets, batting, bowling and fielding.

Jimmy Anderson what a player, 39 years old and still absolutely elite.

1 Like