Cricket

Plus most of them aren’t even English :laughing:

Ben Stokes: New Zealand’s finest.

Though at least the GOAT was born here. Jack Leach.

1 Like

England are a diverse nation, and the cricket team is an illustration of that so it’s ok :henry2:

But seriously, I mean the All Blacks have basically historically been a Pacific Island All-Star team, and the French team the won the world cup are like an African all-star team so who really cares.

I would take an issue with KP and Archer but that’s it really.

Why with regards to archer his dad is English.

I’m in the process of moving abroad. If I shack up with someone from there have and have a kid I would take issue with someone saying my kid shouldn’t be allowed to play for England lol.

I mean yeah, even he is debatable. KP is the only one.

I guess my feeling is because he was in the West Indies setup and wasn’t getting chances so joined England, but like you say his dad is English.

Lol stop posting now. People love to push this myth yet it fails when you start actually having to name players and positions.

Pretty much all the ‘Pacific Islanders’ are born here anyway since it’s the place in the world with the most out of any other.

And this is obviously excluding the fact that we are also islanders. Over here islanders are the islanders from other islands lol

Aus cricket players live to dish it out but can never take it.

Smh

Knighthood revoked

1 Like

He can get out of the country for that :bellerin:

1 Like

Always said he’s a :kiwi_fruit:

Don’t mind this test ending as a draw so we could go into the 5th team having us on the edge of our seats tbh.
Also, 8th consecutive 50+ for Smith in the Ashes. Think I might start getting along with the conspiracy theorists and declare that he’s an alien/reptilian. Truly exceptional test batsman imo.

2 Likes

Had tickets to go to the Oval on the thirteenth, wasn’t granted the time off work :rage:

That’s disgusting your workplace won’t give you one days leave when you have given them ample notice.

Anyways a typically weather interrupted day of Test Cricket in England, the most important thing for us though is Smith remains at the crease unbeaten on 60.

1 Like

@Hass Misbah as coach and selector, and Waqar back as bowling coach, what you think?

I’m happy to see Waqar back cos the bowling was so much better under him, but a bit worried about Misbah’s lack of experience, and LOI mentality.

Tbh there are extenuating circumstances with others off at the same time, so I understand it. I’m just mad at the circumstances cos I really wanted to go.

2 Likes

Obviously I don’t know precisely what you do but having someone cancel their leave at your expense doesn’t justify the overall circumstance. Just very shitty timing annoyingly. Unlucky mate.

Would have been really good to go to

Have you sold the tickets? I had 2 for the 14th, i’m going to be away now though so I sold them on Stubhub for twice their value. Bit gutted now though, I think I could have got more :laughing:

Sold it at face value to a mate

2 Likes

Imagine being a spinner getting Smith out, only for it to end up being a no ball.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s harsh. After the way we won the last test though, i’m not gonna moan too much :smile:

1 Like

I said that, it’s some sort of luck we were due after the way the last test ended :joy:.

1 Like