Cricket

We should have made 330 from where we were at the halfway point, will likely cost us the game :dizzy_face:.

It looks like the pitch is more bowler friendly. Or I hope so.

1 Like

That started well :see_no_evil:

Haha yesssss!!!

Nothing personal, but if England lose Pak get in.

Flaky England slowly losing confidence as the tournament progresses.

Butler and Stokes can save them, but you think if they both go then it’s game over.

Yous are done.

Stokes gotta try do it on his own
 again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

His body is literally breaking down rn from having to carry the rest of the England team.

Lucky for us that he isn’t in prison then :neutral_face:

This isn’t going to happen for us. Too much of an ask considering the way we’ve batted

tbf he is doing the business, that was a good over

Annnd we’re done

That catch ffs

Behrendoff looks good ffs how are Aussies always on it at WCs no matter what.

1 Like

Yeah Aussies are just so good when it counts.

What do people think about England’s chances of making the semis? Looks bleak to me now

its all up for grabs, if Pak win tomorrow, then they have to be favourites, but Bangladesh and and Sri Lanka look good.

Who knows, India could lose too causing an upset.

You were saying? :unai:

1 Like

Hahahaha I still think you’ll sneak in, but yeah I was wrong, didn’t see this coming when you’ve been the best ODI side last couple of years and you’re at home.

@Electrifying yeah the pitch did offer a bit for the bowlers, when I said that I was worried it was just going to be a first innings assistance thing.

Delighted with our tournament so far, our one day for was diabolical last few years until recent tour wins vs India in India & Pakistan in the UAE. Warner and Finch have been super at the top of the order and Starc is insane with the white ball.

Already lost ffs

How did you figure that out?

NZ 2-24 in the 7th :thinking:

1 Like