Cricket

England man. Flat track bullies. Literally. Minnow-bashers.

GIRFUY Graeme Swann

Itā€™s going to be tough to qualify now. Final three matches are against the rest of the current top 4 ā€“ India, NZ and Aus.

lol

Thought we were gonna do it for a minute there. Stokes appeared to be doing a good job of taking on Sri Lanka all by himself.

Bless Mark Wood though. Great bowler, but when he bats itā€™s like heā€™s never played the sport before. He was struggling to even stay on his feet :laughing:

I still think you wonā€™t have any trouble qualifying, the only way youā€™d miss out is if you only win 1 and Sri Lanka won all 3 games.

Also if the CORNERED TIGERS win all 4 of their games :arteta:

WI new ball bowling >>>>

India struggling Vs Afghans but I doubt they lose.

Afghanistan have thrown this one away!

Shame. Still not a good look on India though, scraping past the worst team in the competition.

Fuck off Afghanistan, smh

Bumrah is unreal. Looks like heā€™s filled out since 2017 and is a much better bowler than back then.

Ranked no. 1 for good reason.

Well, at least Afghanistan have a good fight, well played from their bowlers. Unlike Pakistanā€™s trundlers that make up their pitiful bowling attack. Hasan Ali doing the inverse of Bumrah

1 Like

Been some good really close cricket matches last couple of days. Braithewaiteā€™s one man show almost got Windies the victory over NZ. He smashed 25 in one over leaving them just needing 8 from 12 balls, but was then caught. Unlucky. Great match, though.

3 Likes

Sounded like a great game Iā€™m mad I switched over, gave up hope.

Carlos :wenger2:

Caught the Afghanistan India game though, great stuff today!
Smh

Intruiging matches the last couple of days and some good contests between bat and ball which is nice for a change.

What a finish to both of todayā€™s matches. Final over drama. Superb effort by Carlos B, and Afghanistan put up a great fight. Probably my favourite day so far of the WC

Man, Haris should never have been dropped

He needs to lose some weight but heā€™s better than duck Malik

Glad heā€™s back in.

Great hitting by Haris, now Hasan/Shaheen donā€™t stink the place up ffs. 309 is doable if they do, for sure.

1 Like

Some cracking games since Friday.

Malinga cracks me up with that mad belly of his. Those yorkers and that action are just legendary.

Afghanistan and West Indies absolutely gutted.

One team now truly out of the tournament - South Africa. Theyā€™ve had a shameful tour and in all honesty donā€™t seem serious.

Itā€™s gonna take a huge shake up for the top four to change tbh and you feel the late pressure should be just that really.

Rabada is terribly out of sorts, heā€™d been absolutely fantastic the last 2 series Iā€™ve seen him vs Australia.

1 Like

I slapped on some rough subtitles to the clip for friends and colleagues but I may as well share it here too. F the wins over England and SA this is the highlight of our tournament :crazy_face:

1 Like

If we make itā€¦ :giroud3:

All the tweets show that everything is going how it went in 1992 lol

England shitty bowling letting them down

Aaron Finch doing well. Australia still have to go now cos England could still chase this down.

Is this only the 2nd match at Lords for the tournament ? :thinking:

Sale behnchoday wtf are yous doing

Glenn Maxwell :facepalm: and stoinis ffs

Need some Mitchell Starc heroics.