Cricket

They’re gonna win it again aren’t they?

Starc back, Smith…

They are like Thanos… inevitable

It might be early days but I wouldn’t be surprised seeing the Aussies top this league stage.

It’s a gruelling level of competition though. I don’t think any team comes out of their fixtures unscathed.

First place might even go to a side that loses 2-3 times.

2 Likes

I fucking hope so haha, 5 World Cups in the last 6 tournaments would be just amazing. I think this tournament is so open though, we’re one of 3 or 4 sides that could win it.

Well the forecast over the next 5-6 days in London at least is really not good.

I believe we’ll see the first major disappointments of this tournament with potentially several games being washed out.

Wish there were reserve days in place for postponement.

I was wondering when the English weather would start to play up.

Immediately after glorious sunshine is usually a good bet :disappointed:

The Australia Pak game also looks like it will be rained out.

Smh just as the WC was kicking into gear.

UK man shitty weather country. This is June ffs, fuck off rain?!?!

And so it begins. First match to be abandoned without a ball being bowled and probably won’t be the last. Several NR’s could significantly impact the table.

Absolutely gutted to miss out on these matches.

1 Like

Settling in for some nice power hitting by my guy Jos Buttler

1 Like

England with another one of those massive scores we’ve see so much from them over the last 3 years or so.

Australia vs India should be very interesting tonight, providing the weather at the Oval is ok, from memory the sunday forecast in London isn’t to bad, it’s just tripe the rest of the week ?

Jai Hind!!!

Looking good for India so far.

Pandya looking very good, encouraging stuff for their middle order. India looking good for no. 3 if that continues

Come on Australia

Starc getting pasted off Kohli :wenger2:

What is going on with the bails? If they are Gerri chit and not falling off then it defeats the purpose of the game…

1 Like

Unbelievable how they’re gimping bowling.

Things have gotten so bat friendly that even if you hit the wicket the bails are so heavy that they stay on and the guy isn’t out ffs.

What a shambles.

Maxwell time.

And he’s out. Surely it’s over now?

Aussies still giving this a good go though.

Hahahahaha
Poor celebrities, Shit they have to do

1 Like

At the very best its suspect but looks worse tbh.

India v Pakistan should be a cracker next week. (Although rain has been forecast next Sunday, it’s been said)

Outstanding performance by India

Ffs they actually got good bowlers now as well

1 Like