Cricket

England make 300 + for fun in one day cricket and are at home, going to be hard to stop this tournament.

We’ll find a way to fuck it up, there will definitely be a monumental collapse along the way.

1 Like

These kinds of international sporting tournaments change formats all the time.

Even in football we’ve seen the Euro’s and World Cup flip flop between number of teams, groups, rounds, rules etc.

I really like this years format because we get a truly undisputed champion here. We get to see every fixture possible between 10 good teams in a long tournament. 45 group matches in total.

But it does come at a grave cost for nations such as Zimbabwe, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland and UAE. It’s a hell of a dampener in regards to growing the sport on a global level. Ireland in particular had made great strides in the last 12 years.

1 Like

Cunts everywhere

Stupid bastards. Sarfraz OUT. Racist moron

At least we made 100 :arteta:

Amir Khan dropping some #knowledge as per

2 Likes

Torrid start to the tournament for South Africa, losing to Bangladesh now.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/shiekhinho/status/1135526216360976384?s=19

Flashbacks to the Champions Trophy final :giroud2:

Stick the landing now guys cos England still have hitters in abundance

And our bowling is shit.

Good total but England can chase this down so let’s see.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Big upset Pakistan :pakistan:

1 Like

The way some people celebrate their rivals defeat.:innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Windies pace bowling causing teams all kinds of trouble it seems.

@Aussiegooner your boys taking a beating

Fucking hell maxwell too.

Great for Windies, everyone’s 2nd team.

2 Likes

We’ve played some shocking shots, still not conceding defeat whilst Smith is at the crease though.

Yeah he’s the key wicket now.

Loool

If anyone can stay in with him :face_vomiting:

We did very well to get to 288 in the end, after the diabolical start.

1 Like

Yep. Look like you could still deffo win lol ffs

Another close game heading to the wire.

I’m glad so far it hasn’t been crazy in terms of 300+ scores just yet.

Decent enough balance between the bat and ball, could be better mind.

Game over. Starc ripping through the last if the windies hopes.

Smh bottlejobs

1 Like

Starc’s ODI bowling average is ridiculous 21.50.

Aussies should see this out now. Fantastic recovery from them at 79/5.

1 Like

Smh such stupid batting by playing games with Starc.

Should have waited him out but just collapsed

Where are all the other cricket peeps? It’s dead in here @Will24 @Hass @Phoebica

This is a great WC so far

1 Like

I’ve been following this thread at work and listening to test match special don’t worry :grin:

Yeah this WC is shaping up real nice. The game today was fantastic, pretty much had everything in it.

Still fancy India to win this. Who is everyone tipping to run them close? Hopefully we get some rhythm back against Bangladesh and Australia are typically hard to beat. Of course Pakistan’s could just suprise everyone again :joy:

Yeah, i’ve been watching more of the tennis, but now that’s dying down i’ll get more of this in. I’ve been following it though. I put a bet on Bangladesh at the start because they were 200/1 :rofl: Worth a quid I thought.

It’s a brilliant World Cup.

Have followed every game closely and this is shaping up to be special.

Hard fought win for us, Starc and Cummins are they key for us, if sides are able to negate their 20 overs without to much damage it will go a long way to seeing them win.

The Windies truly FUCKED up today. They let victory slip about 5 different times in the match. Ridiculous game management and decision making will probably be their downfall.

But credit where it’s due it’s a scary thought that Australia can still win convincingly after being put in positions like that. Smith truly is the hardest man to dismiss in the game.

Great victory and you’ve certainly laid down a marker after overcoming that Windies onslaught.

3 Likes