Coronavirus

Who the fuck are they asking?? :joy::joy:

I’m not against wearing masks on public transport, especially buses.

I’m never wearing one of those fucking things again.

2 Likes

Only time I ever wear a mask now is if I have to go to my GP. Even then they force it on me.

What do people make of all these supposed excess deaths happening? I tend not to follow this kind of stuff, so I don’t know much about it. And what about this Dr Nixon study thing - I’m assuming total bollocks, but again, I’ve no idea.

Apparently it’s higher then when we were in the covid times; and made of people that didn’t get diagnosed with serious cancers and other life threatening diseases

2 Likes

Haven’t had to get a test in 10 months now, or a vaccination in 12 months. Good times.

I’ve been following the rule of six for about 20 years to be fair :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing journalism

1 Like

Can’t be true it wasn’t on the BBC news. Fucking scum of the earth.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m the fool but I just don’t understand why money means this much to people like her, already ridiculously wealthy and marrying into more wealth.

It would have been nice if I’d had the money to do the extension I wanted to get last year but fuck it, I didn’t and on I get with my life.

Not even going to spend it, a fucking trust fund. Cunts.

4 Likes

I think it becomes an addiction for a lot of people

Well, it’s like Cartel. Once you did/ask for a favour, it will lead to another favour and so on.

It is not just Michelle Mone, it would be an array of other underlings or superiors who are involved in it, with her brokering the deal. Easy to get out when you are alone but once others are involved, you are always pulled back.

So are we saying she’s a victim?

Yes

Ridiculous

3 Likes

Yes

We’re all victims nowadays.

Unless you are poor, then you are just a lazy fuck

did I do capitalism right?

3 Likes

Are you after a job in British journalism? Congratulations you have a job.

3 Likes