Coronavirus

Your reaction tells I’m spot on again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol again smelling your own farts as I just love having the last word :kissing_heart:

Yes your a very mature dude. That’s why we all love interacting with you :poop:

Everyone has they immature moments :sunglasses: no fun being serious all the time fart sniffer :rofl::kissing_heart:

:joy::+1:

Covid really disturbed me a lot. A huge number of people died before their time and we faced lengthy and unpleasant lockdowns when the health system started to meltdown with the burden.

Government finances were wrecked and the health system is creaking worse than ever in the aftermath.

I’m trying to work out why those things wouldn’t have bothered you and why you have such repeated animosity to vaccines that saved many lives (admittedly mostly much older/more vulnerable than you) and their makers? I’m really curious to understand.

Maybe you would’ve preferred it if Pfizer hadn’t made a vaccine that worked so well at reducing serious illness and that was instrumental in allowing restrictions to end?

1 Like

Mate first off vaccines never bothered me at all. Self righteous folks who were the ones bothered about me and others not wanting to take the vaccine. Remember or do you suffer from short term memory loss? Many died so what? Many people die everyday what’s the difference? I had a close friend die because he could not go to get a simple check up because everyone was so hung up on COVID hysteria because that’s what it became. No evidence of anything could change that. You say the vaccine helped us get out of this really did it? I remember a strain from a low vaccinated population and government blatant disregard for they own rules got us out. Because we were staring at another lockdown

1 Like

Ok so if the vaccines don’t bother you why did you feel the need to chip in and have a go at the Pfizer vaccine earlier?

I think the view of most on here was that it should be a choice as to whether to get vaccinated even if they had a different view to you about the choice for themselves. I think maybe there were one or two posters who wanted to make it mandatory but they were a tiny minority. I’m sorry if they disturbed you so much that it still bothers you now.

I understand from your post that you’re not the sort of person to be at all bothered about a lot of people being killed prematurely by Coronavirus. Yes people die every day. For me it’s vastly preferable that less die and they live longer healthier lives before they do. Maybe it’s an old fashioned outlook I have. I hope I understand you correctly and apologise if I misunderstood your take on life.

I’m really sorry your friend died. It’s very sad that the epidemic left so many untreated when needed. It’s one of the reasons I’m so pleased the vaccines have helped to stop these restrictions. I didn’t like them myself but felt they were a necessary evil when numbers were going through the roof before vaccines but thought some of the implementation could’ve perhaps been handled better at times.

I think the evidence is quite clear that the vaccines have been instrumental in allowing restrictions to ease. When Omicron hit a low vaccination coverage population such as Hong Kong it seems to suggest it’s still pretty serious and deadly for quite a few even if not as deadly as Delta was. But please feel free to believe otherwise as I’m pretty sure I could spend all year trying to persuade you otherwise and fail.

4 Likes

There was a point made that we should not trust these companies while you guys were acting like we should be kissing they feet in thanks. They have been fined large amounts for poor drugs and when they first came out with the vaccine they said it did something that it did not. Not only that but they tried to hide the test documents from the public for 75 years. Don’t you think a company trying to hide trial test results for 75 years have something to hide? I just added my two pence to that counter argument but carry on praising Pfizer as you new god

1 Like

I personally love the smell of my own farts @ryaninho

I bet you would too, it’s deffo worth a try.

1 Like

Where did I say Pfizer were my god? Or anyone else for that matter?

I realise that because you’re not generally bothered about people dying prematurely (I’m guessing your friend was an exception) you will be less likely to appreciate the views of those who are grateful for a vaccine (admittedly not perfect but miles better than the alternative) that has saved many lives from premature death.

I get how you like to portray yourself and what you’re all about now. Thanks for helping me to understand you.

2 Likes

Everyone does,

PS - not your farts, but their own.

1 Like

Your guts (and @Trion) are evidently not as bad as mine!!

2 Likes

Be honest, you dig it
At times you are proud of the impact

No just embarrassed- they’re that bad.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t try smelling not a fun smell :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s hard to be bothered about something out of my control. It I could save they lives I would but I can’t so I’ll not put myself through any emotional hardship for no reason. Mental stress for people I don’t know is not my mo

It may be my inner pedant talking, but I do wish we would stop calling it a vaccine.

1 Like

That’s a perfectly good Christian virtue. I can respect that.

1 Like

Who said I was a practicing Christian? You guys always try to paint a picture of who I am but always get it horribly wrong. Caring for fellow man doesn’t mean my heart has to bleed every time one falls dead. I leave that in the hands of god for I am only human and therefore limited in my scope