Coronavirus

So when are you planning to move there?

2 Likes

Good stuff NSW has got some sanity left it appears. Time for you to enjoy Bondi beach mate

1 Like

@Electrifying what are your thoughts on Pfizer looking to get the vaccine approved for 5 - 11 year old kids? I’ve seen some data floating around that there’s a greater chance they could develop an enlarged heart from the vaccine than the percentage chance they will have to be hospitalized with covid. Ease my mind on it if you have information cuz whereas I could care less about adverse effects from the vaccine on my own health, I’m mostly concerned about the mandates that I’m sure will come that kids have to be vaccinated to attend school.

1 Like

where is the data bro, do you have a link?

As with anything, I know there’s been some cases of myocarditis with pfizer vaccine, nothing about enlarged heart.

As a general rule, unless there is a specific reason you can;t have the vaccine, my opinion is that getting the vaccine is safer than not. No matter if you are a kid, if you are pregnant, etc etc.

I have not seen anything substantial to change that.

The club say that they will accept digital copies of vaccination ceretificates but have asked that fans bring a hard copy if they can. Certificates from all parts of the UK will be considered valid.

Rangers said that some groups would be exempt from the rules. Fans under the age of 18 will not have to show proof, nor will workers or volunteers, vaccine trial participants or people who cannot have the vaccine for medical reason and carry a letter to confirm this.

Becomes a requirement here from Friday

1 Like

1 Like

13 of the 20 clubs less than 50 % vaccinated really is a low uptake.

What bonus are they going to give ? A European place ?

1 Like

Said a while back this was going to flare up, It’s a huge issue in US sports with the likes of Kyrie and Wiggins may not even be allowed to play their home games or train at their facility

1 Like

Don’t know about Wiggins, but Kyrie is, well let’s put it this way, different, won’t surprise me if he retires over this,

I would love to know why that is tbh.

it does say ‘fully’ vaccinated, rather than just vaccincated.
Maybe most of the players are yet to get their second dose

1 Like

To be fair, they are professional athletes. Their body is their livelihood. It’s not really surprising if they may be a bit more apprehensive than many about injecting something into their body.

1 Like

Should just tell them all it will increase their endurance and they be all over it. :slight_smile:

Covid status app released this evening here.

An absolute ball ache to sign up and use.

After finally getting to the end after about 5 attempts it now can’t find me after providing my details. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A lot of people having these problems according to twitter.

What an absolute clusterfuck of an app @Electrifying you tried it yet :rofl:

Is this so you can go to a nightclub?

Nightclubs and things over a certain attendance limit.

Football grounds is one example

1 Like

I don’t know why anyone would let politicians put conditions to their freedoms.

4 Likes

Yeah we had trade unions for things like that. Then Thatcher gave the police all sorts of powers to enforce her legislation and the right to strike and protest went.

Sadly one of workmates sons collapsed after his 2nd Pfizer jab in that 15 minute waiting period after you receive the jab, he has been in hospital for 2 weeks since running all sorts of tests.

That’s awful. Hope he recovers ok.

1 Like