Coronavirus

looking at this for the first time in a good while and the vast majority of new cases and hospital admissions here are the younger age group that havent had any vaccine yet.

Which is a great sign hopefully when everyone gets the 2 we can control it better

1 Like

people might disagree but its good to see he’s not bottling it like he done in September. Get more vaccines done and you should be good to go imo.

2 Likes

Don’t worry all the government needs to do is make it till September to justify 4th 5th lockdown :rofl:.

They’ve got 5weeks to find another variant that’s had no affect on hospitalisation.

2 Likes

That’s the point people are acting like is a cure, to point they advocating punitive actions such as vaccine passports and removal of healthcare that they’ve paid in to.

1 Like

It’s hilarious watching people thanking the conservatives government which they hate…withhold their freedoms under auspices of protecting you which mind you they can’t anyway.

Also I’ve never seen a bunch of people beg to not to be let out of their houses :rofl:

Edit: just add most of you on here are more likely to die from the vaccine then covid :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This, long covid is common. Some more annecdotal accounts

AbouCuelar (I think early to mid 30s) has had long covid. Lost most of his energy and taste/smell for the most part. He says long covid for him is worse for him personally than suffering initially from the virus.

@DavidHillier (mid 30s) doesn’t have long covid but said he wouldn’t wish the suffering he felt on his worst enemy.

Getting a vaccine is far less of a risk to you than getting covid. And that’s before we factor in how we stop this virus killing and injuring fellow people in our society. Do we take Thatcher’s view that ‘there is no society’ or take Kennedy’s view ‘don’t ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country’.

2 Likes

How is a vaccine passport punitive? Many countries already have such measures for other vaccines and no one bats an eye.

It implies you can’t go anywhere unless you put the vaccine in your body.

Wait, what?

2 Likes

Back that up or fuck off.

1 Like

you can still get the flu even if you get the flu jab lol. this isnt some superhuman thing that stops you getting covid no?

Lol I know right epic rebuttal. Next antibiotics clears up infections.
I literally said it’s not a cure and people shouldn’t act that way.

2 Likes

No. You can’t enter the countries that take back their borders by demanding same. As many countries already do. It’s a condition of travel. Like it or don’t go wherever insists on it.

This is far too basic an explanation.

You’re implying you get fewer symptoms of flu if you get the flu jab.

Fundamentally wrong.

1 Like

This should be the main ethical issue. If you can do something minor to help stopping other people dying of a deadly virus, even if it doesn’t affect you, surely it’s ethically the thing to do. It stops you passing it on, it stops it mutating, it stops many vulnerable people getting it. So why wouldn’t you put all that before your selfish idiocy?

1 Like

Vaccine passports are being thought of a way to move around the general public you cunt not just travel.

2 Likes

The UK is nearly entirely reopened without them. What are you talking about you muppet?

2 Likes

Take 24 hours off to reflect on the way you put your point across

3 Likes

I think I know this one.

Did he miss the commas before and after “you cunt”?