Coronavirus

I want your body on top of me

Cmon dude you legit arenā€™t open minded enough to see how it bothers people ?

Why would it bother you?

Some leaflet saying you have been vaccinated isnā€™t a big deal

Iā€™m not interested in getting into a debate :joy::joy:

1 Like

Because itā€™s something that should be a personal choice, you shouldnā€™t be dictated about what job you do, what store you can enter etc etc.

If the vaccine is brilliant all the people that choose to get it are protected anyways, so I donā€™t see what the issue is regarding whatever percentage of people it is that choose not to have it.

Iā€™ve got no issue with people getting vaccinated either by the way, simply just of the belief your whole life day to day shouldnā€™t be compromised if you donā€™t have it.

2 Likes

For the people who have a genuine medical reason not to get it I have no problem with they will probably get exempt until it comes to a date we donā€™t need them.

Iā€™m talking about the people who just flat out refusing it

1 Like

But is not up to the individual not to take something they donā€™t want and might not even need? Just because you want to go on holiday and that crap doesnā€™t mean people should just bend over and take it with no say.

They will have a problem though, from all the people refusing to get vaccinated.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a problem with these people.

I do take issue with those just making up shit about the vaccine.

ā€œOh, we donā€™t know enough about it? Why do you want to inject that shit in you?ā€

Do one. Silly people.

3 Likes

If someone doesnā€™t want to take the vaccine, I think they should feel empowered and liberated enough to go on holiday to Wales, Cornwall, the Lake District, the Peak District, Devon, Somerset, Dorset etc.

Plenty of places to go if you refuse to get a vaccine. Itā€™s a privilege not a right to go jetting off to Spain or Greece, and those countries are well within their rights to implement whatever restrictions on travel into them as they please.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be less worried about that, and more worried about people at your place of work who are refusing to be vaccinated.

1 Like

Travel is one thing.

But for it to be enforced upon you in a job you currently hold is another.

As long as you have the vaccination you should be right though yeah ?

Unless you canā€™t have it.

Some are so self conceited to think that people who are worried about the long term affects of the vaccine are worried about going on holiday they might not be able to afford. The bourgeoisie mindset of some of the post in this thread is mind blowing. Can any here thatā€™s advocating to others who donā€™t want to take the vaccine say what the long term effects are (which most who donā€™t want it cited)?

1 Like

Nah man the only thing people can potentially be worried about are long term effects of covid lol.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any reports in the UK forcing you to take a vaccine to let you work?

Furlough extended till Septemberā€¦

Discussion here that legally they canā€™t unless your work is deemed high risk, high risk is a pretty broad statement though, what determines high risk ?

Exactly. Itā€™s classic kite flying whataboutery. All anyone is this thread has said is if you want to go on a plane take a vaccine, if you donā€™t, donā€™t. Itā€™s not as if even taking vaccines/shots etc is an alien concept to international travel. People do it all the time if travelling to Africa or South America etc.

@Aussiegooner discussion among government or Facebook groups?

2 Likes

Amongst government, pretty sure an email was sent out from fair work Australia about it.

As for what is considered high risk industries I have absolutely zero idea though, no elaboration on that.

I suppose itā€™ll just be a matter of waiting and seeing how it pans out, barely anyone has been vaccinated in Aus yet.

As Iā€™ve said Iā€™m not anti vax but I wonā€™t be willingly getting this in the early stages, Iā€™ve had a 5km radius for about 4 months of the last year, I can deal without international travel for another year or 2 and see how it pans out.