Coronavirus

Any Tory voter can shove their claps up their arse.

3 Likes

Got my vaccination appointment for Wednesday, my mother has hers next week too. Happy I got mine but I’m very relieved for her.

16 Likes

What bs is that when I worked in the nhs two years ago there was a pay rise then and one in 2019 or some time last year, or did you just happen to forget that?

1 Like

You actually love to see it

2 Likes

you mean the pay rise they gave us that was long overdue since they didnt raise any nhs salary for 4 years and the slight payrise didnt eithen come close to the cost off living rises

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s all effective to stop mandatory quarantine and border closures.

Why not a pay rise every for good measure :man_shrugging:t5:

Good idea.

1 Like

MPs keep getting pay rises that outstrip inflation, no luck for the rest of us though.

3 Likes

Dunno if this was universal but my partners hospital gave everyone who worked icu 5 quid an hour extra.

1 Like

Superb :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

fucking air travel. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Three cases of the Brazil variant of Covid-19 have been detected in Scotland.

Following a return to north-east Scotland from Brazil, three Scottish residents tested positive for the new strain of coronavirus.

All three have been self-isolating since their return to Scotland.

The tests were completed in early February and passed to the UK’s advanced sequencing capabilities programme – which detected this new variant.

SpottedConsiderateAruanas-size_restricted

Bolsonaro is a huge cunt.

And so is his supprter, Willian

Surely the vaccine can’t cover us against this strain?

:pensive:

Are the vaccines just as protective against it? Any reaction seems OTT until we know that. Always going to get new variants of this thin regardless tbh

1 Like

You better put some serious thought into scrapping the upcoming world cup qualifiers in March.

1 Like

If its still covid then the vaccine has to provide atleast a sizeable chunk of protection against it, its not an entirely new disease its just mutated ever so slightly from the OG… has to be scaremongering to assume this is going to render everything we have done meaningless?? No??

4 Likes

Yeah for sure it’s just really frustrating how done shit countries keep running progress for everybody.

The situation in Manaus is dire thanks to this moron bolsonaro.

England need to change their red list policy immediately

2 Likes

How the fuck has Brazil not been on the hotel quarantine list for months.

I know because there was no list but ffs.

1 Like