Coronavirus

Yes, most definitely.

It’s why I’m surprised about a return to work. Didn’t it used to be 14 day isolation from the date of confirmation of COVID? They’ve rushed it to 10 days.

When I return to work on Friday, I’ll have a temperature check, but that’s all. Ideally I should have a lateral flow test which will determine whether I am COVID positive or negative.

2 Likes

Those crowds may be a thing of the past now we’ve had 1 case mate, everyone will be waiting outside the doors of supermarkets in a mad rush to by toilet paper.

It’s 10 days for the actual person and 14 days for people around them, I think

Well then what’s the point of a fucking vaccination passport lol.

2 Likes

It doesn’t spread in the heat as well, the difference between our summer and winter is insane. Didn’t think it would be so different.

I think this is the crucial bit, dude. We could use a guide of 14 days (as this is the self isolation period)

Before that, we’re still susceptible to carriers.

Climate change will be the cure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’m not looking forward to our next 6 month lockdown between April and October.

I’m constantly burning petrol, plastic asbestos in my garden trying trying keep covid out.

Haha

1 Like

How cold does it get in your area during the winter?

Average day Temp is probably 13-15 and some of the nights can get close to zero on the cold nights, so yeah mild compared to most of the world.

1 Like

15 degrees isn’t a winter. You just have diet summer

4 Likes

Hehe diet summer. I like that.

2 Likes

Yeah vaccine passports arent evidence based at this moment.

Ha what nonsense.

We good.

Had 1 case in hotel quarantine because of Aus Open. Really should never have been allowed to run; nor should any international sport.

2 Likes

Paid this much money and not able to predict things the average Joe can

3 Likes

Nobody would even care if such an utter fucking hash hadn’t been made of it. And continues to be made of it.

How sad is it that basically everyone has now accepted that we aren’t gonna have an effective test and trace system, I know I’ve just given up on the idea of that being a thing we can do to help get shit under control.

This government is an absolute fucking shambles, but we’ve got this pathetically servile media that means literally every single one of the useless cunts has unprecedented job security lol.

7 Likes

So what’s the need for an emergency 1030pm press conference creating panic amongst people ? Lol

What a dumb cunt. Fuck feeling sorry for him. Remove this retard from power of you really feel sorry for him.

This belligerent even when your mascot dies from the very thing you’re trying to protect against.

3 Likes

He’s right. If 21,000 a day arrive it wouldn’t be practical. But that number would reduce by about 95% if you impose the lockdown. Same horseshit here.

No way :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: