Coronavirus

Yeah, I’d be happier to just sack off Christmas and be free in January to go to the gym etc.

The government haven’t said that a month long lockdown in January is the price anyway.

Hello entitlement my old friend. We want, we need, we deserve. We don’t care.

@Stroller

@Sol

Have birthdays in January

4 Likes

Hopefully Dave

1 Like

Don’t talk silly, mate.

We’ll all be wishing your our best, and Sol too

1 Like

Just to clarify, not sure if people realise this. But it’s a Christmas bubble. It’s not a free for all. You can’t meet with two mates one day and then your extended family the next. You have to pick two households to form a bubble with for the 5 days. So it’s still pretty strict.

1 Like

You January fucks were the lucky ones along with your closest alies February for birhdays in 2020! Everyone else had pandemic birthdays. Welcome to the club lads. Took your time :wink:

So strict the government ended the announcement with that there will be no policing and just trusting the people.

1 Like

The rules aren’t announced here yet but will be basically the same and not really enforced so I’ll be keeping to myself apart from going to the folks for a few hours Christmas day.

1 Like

I came through Heathrow today and the guy didn’t want to see my locator form.

1 Like

She’s been spot on with everything else during this pandemic

2 Likes

Very articulate and clever lady her. Achieved a lot and always worth reading or listening what she says.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nicola Sturgeon is a massive pussy

1 Like

Thats not an appropriate way to talk about her, at all.

Round these parts we prefer power hungry crackhead thank you.

Tbh people would have just broken the current rules anyway I can see why the four nations have done it

That’s not the point though by any of them. It’s a cop out and a convenient get out of jail card now.
We warned you too obey the rules.

1 Like

But then why even change the rules in the first place if they are going to be broken anyways?

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How are Chelsea and Fulham so different?