Coming to terms with mental health issues

you posting that here and admitting to it is an amazing first step

5 Likes

Hang in there mate. Just take things a day at a time. Thinking too far ahead can sometimes make things seem a lot more desperate and grim than they actually are. Speak to friends, siblings or anyone that you are close to.

I strongly believe that when life seems hardest, there is usually some relief right around the corner. So hang in there.

2 Likes

Takes a lot of courage to admit alcohol is a problem. Awesome job taking that first step.

2 Likes

Good on you for having the courage to say that. Talking to your GP might be a good place to start, as well as talking to your loved ones, which you may well have already done of course.

1 Like

No doubt you still have some scars from that shit situation you were in at your last job. You recognised that and changed it. You now recognise alcohol as another problem and although I canā€™t relate personally I have heard plenty of people say that recognition can be half the battle. You have the power to change this just like you did with your job.

OA is always open if you ever need to share or seek support.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words all. Itā€™s just another demon I need to battle and Iā€™ll make sure I come out the other side of it. Gonna try and stay sober. Know itā€™s easier said than done

20 Likes

Bump.

Spelt is correct.

50/50? What the fuck is this shit? Uncultured swines.

4 Likes

Spelt is some sort of grain.

1 Like

Spelt is also the word you use when you want to know how a word is spelt.

[boom]

3 Likes

Yeah exactly spelled is not how it should be spelt!

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

The problem with democracy is that not everyone has the right opinions like me.

2 Likes

At Yo Merv why are you ignoring our requests for a re-election on the like plus stuff on the site feedback thread?

Brexit means Brexit biz.

1 Like

Both are actually correct. We use spelt and spelled over here. In America they prefer spelled.

2 Likes

1 Like

To much diversity in the like plus for the emoji racists.

1 Like

Hope @BizzySignal is ok. I get it though. Iā€™m going to take a break too.

I had no idea @BizzySignal was suffering. Poor lad.

How about taking a music festival tour and do include amazing talents like Rebecca Black

@Sol accompany her to Arijitā€™s show

1 Like