Cobra Kai

When does the next series start ?

Probably early 2022.

1 Like

Oh yes.

@MO_OA49 :

3 Likes

Violence is not enough… need to add some steamy scenes…
This is not for kids anyway…

Speaking of which, Ron, Wonder Woman 1984 is on Sky Movies now

1 Like

Quality show.

Wonder Woman doesn’t even show her cleavage in the movie… far below my standard, man

1 Like

One of the worst movies of all time. Plot all over the place, weird storyline. Not even the amazing Gal Gadot could carry that pile of poo of a movie.

1 Like

I dunno, man. It’s not a terrific film. Gal Gadot looks superb but they’re not even using the WW soundtrack which is the best superhero score since Dark Knight in my opinion.

(Oh wait, it’s just kicked in in the Middle East :grin:)

Captain Marvel and the second and third Avengers movies were worse than this.

Disagree here. At least those had some good action and the story (for a superhero movie) made sense. WW '84 is terribad in pretty much every way.

1 Like

@Electrifying Badass Dude :rofl::heart::facepunch:t5:

Or you could just have a wank before settling down to watch the karate programme.

2 Likes

Finally got around to watching this just on time for when season 4 drops.

Pretty good overall really even if the acting is hammy as fuck for the most part. Soundtrack is absolutely superb too. Just very watchable tv.

1 Like

It’s addictive, isn’t it?

1 Like

Watching it with my nephew now, came across the originals earlier today as well by coincidence. Never liked the original films because I wanted cobra Kai guy to win and not that pussy Daniel.

Not feeling the series either, I know it’s all a bit of fun but as someone who been getting in to fights my whole life, going boxing as kid and BJJ, this is littered with bullshit (and it’s driving me nuts). A fight seen at school were people are fighting for like 15 minutes :joy::rofl: GTFO, two or three correctly timed punches and kicks and that person is out of for the count with serious injuries. I know it looks cool but it would take an incredible amount of stamina, no way any fight outside of an organised one in a ring lasts more than 2/3 minutes. More bs in this than I can count, on top of it being cheesy and the whole dudes son being at a rival dojo, fighting a guy who’s mom is going with his dad blah blah plus having a PC/SJW undercurrent through out the film :-1:t4::-1:t4: Two thumbs down.

Sell your @BizzySignal stocks now. :chart_with_downwards_trend: :joy:

How’s your nephew finding it?

He likes it but, obviously because I’m cussing the programme he’s agreeing :joy::rofl: trying to cut it down because I don’t to want make him feel bad.

I lost a ton of interest in it too man, it started with a bit of promise but it soon leaned really heavy into the teenie bop dramas. Totally lost me at a certain point and I never bothered to finish it.

It’s ridiculously popular on here for some reason but no one ever accused OA of having taste

1 Like

Essentially you’re poisoning his mind like some John Kreese motherfucker.

2 Likes

It’s three season deep and has 60 posts(and 11 of them are just typical DH jabber). Think you’re overstating it.